Hi everyone!
Ric
Nov 11 2006, 07:24 PM
GMC:er
Hi y'all!

I'm Ric: I come from Southampton, and have been playing for all of about three months. I've had some basic instruction from a friend - but Kris's video lessons have really helped me a lot in just the last week. Cheers Kris!

I'm still firmly in the "beginner" section - but even that is quite fun. And, yes, I am making heavy use of a metronome! wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Barmy Army! Barmy Army!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 11 2006, 08:58 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Ric @ Nov 11 2006, 09:24 PM) *
Hi y'all!

I'm Ric: I come from Southampton, and have been playing for all of about three months. I've had some basic instruction from a friend - but Kris's video lessons have really helped me a lot in just the last week. Cheers Kris!

I'm still firmly in the "beginner" section - but even that is quite fun. And, yes, I am making heavy use of a metronome! wink.gif

Hey Ric - and welcome!

I am glad you registrered at the forum! The whole idea with the beginner section was to open up doors for the more advanced lessons - so be sure to take your time in there. smile.gif

--Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Nov 13 2006, 03:13 PM
GMC:er
Welcome!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:41 AM