Warp Riders
brandon
Sep 5 2010, 01:44 PM
GMC:er
Been listening to the new Sword album "Warp Riders" a lot here lately,...and I'm going to have to say it's pretty awesome. Didn't like it at first, but now I think it's their best one. That seems to happen to me with every one of their albums. What do you guys think about it? If you haven't heard it yet you can listen to the whole thing on their myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/thesword

Actually, I just checked their myspace page and they don't have all of the songs up anymore, just 3 from the new album.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Sep 5 2010, 05:46 PM
Learning Tone Master
I liked the album *Gods of the earth* more, it had a rougher sound while the new record is pretty straight forward. It's still a great Stoner Rock record!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 6 2010, 03:08 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Great album, Although I wouldn't call them stoner rock, They are just good ol heavy metal to me. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Sep 7 2010, 03:02 AM
Instructor
I think it sounds pretty fresh, thanks for sharing

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 7 2010, 11:09 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I loved it, their best yet in my opinion smile.gif

+Quote Post
brandon
Sep 7 2010, 05:43 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Sep 7 2010, 06:09 AM) *
I loved it, their best yet in my opinion smile.gif

I didn't like it as much as "Gods of the Earth" at first, but the more I listen to it the more I think it's their best album so far. But that's how I felt about "Gods of the Earth" when I first heard it....I didn't like it as much as "Age of Winters", but eventually I liked it more than "Age..". At first I thought this one was too "catchy" and too "radio friendly" , but now I can't get the songs out of my head.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:43 PM