Overloud Th2 Setup Issues
bleez
Oct 11 2014, 06:46 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Im no doubt doing something quite stupid but......

Im using Reaper and a UX1 ( pod farm)
I recently installed the full th2 demo, it worked fine. The demo version expired so I bought th2 and authorized ect.

Im now getting no sound from th2. There are no levels whatsoever registering with th2. I have opened it within reaper and the th2 vst pops up as expected but there are just no levels and no sound.

huh.gif

any ideas? Im kinda stumped.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 11 2014, 08:03 PM
GMC:er
Just make sure you launch REAPER first, then launch TH2 INSIDE reaper as a plugin. Make sense? Don't launch TH2 first.

QUOTE (bleez @ Oct 11 2014, 01:46 PM) *
Im no doubt doing something quite stupid but......

Im using Reaper and a UX1 ( pod farm)
I recently installed the full th2 demo, it worked fine. The demo version expired so I bought th2 and authorized ect.

Im now getting no sound from th2. There are no levels whatsoever registering with th2. I have opened it within reaper and the th2 vst pops up as expected but there are just no levels and no sound.

huh.gif

any ideas? Im kinda stumped.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 11 2014, 08:47 PM
Learning Tone Master
there are many volumes in th2, have you checked all your pre and post

armed monitor ?

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Oct 11 2014, 10:02 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 11 2014, 10:09 PM
Good point!! Make sure the "MONITOR" button is clicked on the track as well.

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Oct 11 2014, 03:47 PM) *
there are many volumes in th2, have you checked all your pre and post

armed monitor ?

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 11 2014, 11:00 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
reaper is opened first, then Im opening th2 as a vst. track armed for recording and monitoring is on.
The meters dont even register any movement when I play the guitar. Its like the guitar isnt connected.

**** edit ***

Okay.... restarted the PC..... seems to be working huh.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by bleez: Oct 12 2014, 12:24 AM

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 13 2014, 12:59 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (bleez @ Oct 11 2014, 11:00 PM) *
reaper is opened first, then Im opening th2 as a vst. track armed for recording and monitoring is on.
The meters dont even register any movement when I play the guitar. Its like the guitar isnt connected.

**** edit ***

I hate those little quirks that happen. My reaper seldom opens with out the drums, all I have to do is close it and reopen it . but it stills yanks my chord

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 13 2014, 03:52 AM
Victory!!!! smile.gif

QUOTE (bleez @ Oct 11 2014, 06:00 PM) *

**** edit ***

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:21 PM