One Year Of Gmc, One year of GMC
Hajduk
Feb 8 2014, 10:59 AM
Learning Rock Star
A year ago today I became a member of GMC and just wanted to say Thank you. I cannot tell you how much I have improved and learned, the Best Instructors and a killer forum that answers all my questions no matter how stupid tongue.gif once again Thank you all smile.gif for the great year and look forward to many more!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Feb 8 2014, 11:06 AM
GMC:er
Well done mate. I have watched most of you're REC takes and can see how much you have improved. Gmc is the place to be smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by liveOASISforever: Feb 8 2014, 11:07 AM

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Feb 8 2014, 11:38 AM
I know right? I've been on here for over a year now, and the amount I've improved since I joined is WAY more than in my entire 7 years of playing the guitar biggrin.gif I mean, think about it, I improved more in a year over here than on my own in 6 years, pretty amazing to me cool.gif

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 8 2014, 11:46 AM
Instructor
Nice to know You enjoy Your quest through GMC smile.gif Also very pleasant to have You on board smile.gif Hope to see even more progress in Your playing. All best to You!

+Quote Post
Palacios
Feb 8 2014, 06:26 PM
Learning Roadie
They are actually very helpful here, and want to make you a better guitarist. I agree. My playing has improved to since joining. Keep it up guys.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 8 2014, 07:26 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Happy 1 year GMCversary smile.gif

It is really good to hear about your progress and to see you actively practicing the guitar.

What are your goals for this year?

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 8 2014, 07:37 PM
Instructor
Happy anniversary mate! It's really nice to know that you find this community useful and warm. Thanks for being part of GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 8 2014, 07:56 PM
Super Congrats on your 1 Year Anniversary of GMC!
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Feb 8 2014, 04:59 AM) *
A year ago today I became a member of GMC and just wanted to say Thank you. I cannot tell you how much I have improved and learned, the Best Instructors and a killer forum that answers all my questions no matter how stupid tongue.gif once again Thank you all smile.gif for the great year and look forward to many more!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 8 2014, 08:12 PM
Learning Tone Master

Happy anniversary!!! This kind of day deserve to be celebrated: best community, best instructors and of course best students biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Feb 9 2014, 04:23 AM
Learning Rock Star
Congrats! I'm a bit newer than you but nonetheless have learnt so much through GMC and made some good friends smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Feb 9 2014, 08:21 AM
Learning Rock Star
Thank you LiveOasisforever, that is very kind of you to say smile.gif. Couldn't agree more sammetal92, the amount of things you learn here are amazing if you put the time in to it. Thanks Bogdan, my goals are to have a way better understanding of theory, do as many rec takes as I can but no more rushing it and I actually want to learn how to strum funk style or that jimii Hendrix style, for the love of God that is harder for me than any other technique on guitar sad.gif Thank you Todd for the congrats and Thank you Darius , Thanks Gabe, Monica and Taka. Greatest website for guitar and best forum and thank you here for all the help you have given me smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 9 2014, 10:20 AM
Instructor
Hey Tom!

Congrats and happy anniversary, man!

I have personally witnessed your evolution closely enough to say that you are definitely a hard worker and that this is shown through your progress!

Glad to be of assistance and I'll be here to help onward wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Feb 9 2014, 08:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thank you Cosmin, you rock smile.gif your knowledge has been so helpful to me.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 10 2014, 08:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Feb 9 2014, 07:57 PM) *
Thank you Cosmin, you rock smile.gif your knowledge has been so helpful to me.

Always a pleasure mate - it's always nice to help someone who's really into things and works as hard as you do!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:44 PM