440 Hz Vs. 432 Hz - Guitar Experiment
Spock
Jun 19 2014, 10:47 AM
GMC:er
huh.gif

Here’s Why You Should Convert Your Music To 432 Hz

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/1...music-to-432hz/

Attached Image

Is it just me? I like the 440 recorded Guitar Tone better than the 432 in the demo video.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Spock: Jun 19 2014, 10:50 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Socky42
Jun 19 2014, 11:26 AM
QUOTE (Spock @ Jun 19 2014, 10:47 AM) *
Is it just me? I like the 440 recorded Guitar Tone better than the 432 in the demo video.

It's not just you. All of this just looks like pretentious pseudoscience BS to me. laugh.gif

Don't know about anyone else but the 432hz sounds weird and 'off' to the point where it's kinda uncomfortable to listen to. (Though it's probably more to do with the fact the video switches between the two a lot)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 19 2014, 04:22 PM
Instructor
It's a cool experiment. Comparing both I feel that the 432 hz version has the guitar with tuning issues. I can't stand it, I need to tune that guitar!

However I wonder what would happen if we don't compare them, if we just listen to the 432 hz without any other reference, maybe the result would be different. We would consider that it's right, but I'm not sure. I should try it, what do you think?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 19 2014, 05:19 PM
To me it just sounds like... no offence...

440Hz has a wider range, more sound range can be heard by younger ears. Therefore the younger the person is, the better it will sound to them.

432Hz is just for people getting older and starting to hate loud music contests after damaging their ears for years on end.

... plus 440 hZ was "invented" by the Nazis (Joseph Goebels) - 'Musical Cult Control', it was originally selected for mind control purposes? Which it seems to do quite well for many under-developed minds. Not just for *white flour*, but the conspiracy theory, taking music by storm is that music based on 440Hz represents more emotions and is even said to lock up the head into a state of what the music is suggesting. So the person listening to the music will be more likely to follow along with what it's telling them?

Maybe it's just I'm so use to 440Hz and it's suggesting to me to kill 432Hz?!?!?!!!

That water sound image - while it might look more distorted at 440Hz, if you could zoom into that image you would see the same flow just with more detail and quality added?

ps: Logically I believe 444Hz or higher 528Hz would actually sound better if you cared to move to a more natural sound?

vs 432Hz

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jun 19 2014, 05:41 PM

+Quote Post
Spock
Jun 19 2014, 07:28 PM
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jun 19 2014, 12:19 PM) *
Maybe it's just I'm so use to 440Hz and it's suggesting to me to kill 432Hz?!?!?!!!

That water sound image - while it might look more distorted at 440Hz, if you could zoom into that image you would see the same flow just with more detail and quality added?

ps: Logically I believe 444Hz or higher 528Hz would actually sound better if you cared to move to a more natural sound?

vs 432Hz

This is amazing, and until I saw that article this morning I had never even considered any of this.

The first video sounds incredible - the music sounds like the colors in the video, bright and soothing.

The second video sounds dark and annoying.

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 19 2014, 07:44 PM
QUOTE (Spock @ Jun 20 2014, 06:28 AM) *
This is amazing, and until I saw that article this morning I had never even considered any of this.

The first video sounds incredible - the music sounds like the colors in the video, bright and soothing.

The second video sounds dark and annoying.

It's the same idea of sound frequencies harmony (Albert Einstein) as the 432Hz, but at a higher level. For me personally, way more clarity and richness. Specially out of an audio-phonic sound card. Just as you said, it sounds brighter and more soothing to the ear. Youtube isn't probably the best quality means to fully test this idea on however?

Both 432Hz and the 528Hz 'love' frequency are proven to create healing vibrations for the mind, body and spirit. 'Insert cosmological (if non-religious), I don't know (if agnostic), or spiritual (if religious) reason here, etc'. Pretty much the laws of attraction for Solfeggio tones? The original reason behind it is 'we are not a human being trying to attain a spiritual experience, but, rather, we are spiritual beings having a human experience' and it was said to be healing and of more comfort to the soul... as that is something we want to achieve and be attracted back to?

Personally for me, higher the Hz range, the better and clearer it becomes...

Try 852 Hz – The highest of the 'Solfeggio tones' range I believe and considered 'returning to spiritual order'. You get some crazy ideas about it opening your third eye, etc, at this stage. I personally like 528Hz the best I believe, but there's not much real music for higher, just insane tones and vibrations.

Correct me if I'm wrong with any of this, just going off some old music studies I did in the past.

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jun 19 2014, 08:24 PM

+Quote Post
Spock
Jun 19 2014, 09:35 PM
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jun 19 2014, 02:44 PM) *
Try 852 Hz – The highest of the 'Solfeggio tones' range I believe and considered 'returning to spiritual order'. You get some crazy ideas about it opening your third eye, etc, at this stage. I personally like 528Hz the best I believe, but there's not much real music for higher, just insane tones and vibrations.

Correct me if I'm wrong with any of this, just going off some old music studies I did in the past.

I can definitely see how that happens. I'm someone that was very lucky with the "3rd eye" as I sort of grew into naturally, never learning about it. As I got older and realized this visualization wasn't something everybody could do, understand or even believe, I started looking into it a little more. Eventually, thanks to my conservative Christian upbringing, it scared me, because I didn't understand it - so, "it must be of the devil". Which really pisses me off, because it was always natural, and somehow I cut it off out of fear.

It has taken almost 20 years to be able to get some of that back, and what I can achieve now is just a fragment of what I could achieve up until my early 20s. And it came back when I started meditating to hemi-sync with headphones on at night. It was gradual and I used it to help quiet the noise in my mind while trying to go to sleep, but then like a spark, it happened very quickly, I saw the light and the tunnel for a brief second and I was ecstatic that it happened. Since then there have been numerous spontaneous visualizations, again, nothing like what I use to have - but I can only equate it to the hemi-sync MP3s with pitch varying frequencies in each ear to force the brainwaves into different states.

Anyway, just more text to embarrass myself with for typing, but all that, while I don't understand it, seems to work practically. And since we're mostly made up of water - firing electric impulses - it's not much of a stretch to think that if fully engulfed in a vibration it can alter our reality and perception.

I mean, that's why we all love guitar in the first place.

This post has been edited by Spock: Jun 19 2014, 09:38 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 19 2014, 11:21 PM
Hehehehehe. Very probably wink.gif It's interesting though. But does have a slight sheen of pseudo science smile.gif

QUOTE (Socky42 @ Jun 19 2014, 06:26 AM) *
It's not just you. All of this just looks like pretentious pseudoscience BS to me. laugh.gif

Don't know about anyone else but the 432hz sounds weird and 'off' to the point where it's kinda uncomfortable to listen to. (Though it's probably more to do with the fact the video switches between the two a lot)

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 20 2014, 12:33 AM
I'm the kind of guy who doesn't learn just be someone telling me something, rather I will attempt it at least once. My mum tells me the stove is hot as a little kid, I will touch that stove at least once in my life before accepting that fact.

So as a rebellious teen, I tried my share of a few things.

One which is crazy but interesting is 'Binaural Beats' - It's simply sound waves, but it can get to the point of being a simulated drug, relaxant or emotion builder (angry, happy, etc). Two frequencies sent via extreme high quality channels separate to each ear (Headphone / surround). It can actually drive a simulated mood or experience to the listener. I've always been curious about this.

Don't know if I should mention the site - could be questionable, but has a range of them from calming, love, up to crazy drug feelings, gates of hade, and hand of god, etc. These really mess with your brain waves. It's amazing and scary what music/tones can actually do. Note: Youtube and low quality tracks don't work, it needs to be of extremely high quality source and player.

I don't advice people to take the simulated drugs or high end spiritual ones, but the relaxing ones are quite good. It's quite like a state of meditation which can either be positive or negative.

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Jun 21 2014, 11:36 AM
I actually like the 432hz for the guitar, as it sounds louder and you hear all the little nuisances from the strings clearer. But when the drums kick in and the song picks up I feel the 444hz is 10 fold better. Seems "wider" in sound for me.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jun 21 2014, 12:46 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jun 19 2014, 04:19 PM) *
T
... plus 440 hZ was "invented" by the Nazis (Joseph Goebels)

No it wasn't. 440 had been adopted as a standard long before that.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Jun 22 2014, 11:25 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
You lost me.. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:11 PM