2 Pages V   1 2 >  
How Would You Spend The Last 24 Hours Alive
superize
Feb 5 2009, 09:48 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I just go this idea

If your were told that you had 24 hours to live how would you spend those hours?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mandos
Feb 5 2009, 09:53 AM
GMC:er
Probably with friends and family, trying to enjoy myself and their company to the fullest.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[color="#808080"]Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Gothic with EMG 81 and 85, Crafter Acoustic, ESP LTD F-205

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Feb 5 2009, 03:19 PM
hahahahahah um, every possible vice to the furthest extent.

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Feb 5 2009, 03:25 PM
Learning Tone Master
I would propably go nuts since I don't have anything to loose and would do some very stupid and bad things wink.gif

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Feb 5 2009, 03:40 PM
Honeymoon with Hilary Duff. tongue.gif

EDIT: oh bummer.. it's not the ideal 24 hours. I'd go see my friends then smile.gif

This post has been edited by SonofDestiny: Feb 5 2009, 03:42 PM

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 5 2009, 03:42 PM
Instructor
Like Bauer, saving the president and such laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 5 2009, 03:50 PM
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Feb 5 2009, 02:42 PM) *

Damn you Muris I was going to say that tongue.gif biggrin.gif If you had 24 hours to live you'd be best becoming Jack Bauer who does more in a day than people do in a year laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Drew604
Feb 5 2009, 03:50 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I would probably spend most of that time looking for a doctor with a more objective opinion LOL

This post has been edited by Drew604: Feb 5 2009, 09:36 PM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 5 2009, 04:13 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I would first say goodbye to everyone I know, Then enclose myself in my room, turn my amp all the way to 11, and just play guitar and listen to music, If Im going out, im goin out with an axe in my hands cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ctodd
Feb 5 2009, 05:32 PM
I know I would spend my last minutes skydiving.... without out a parachute.

If I'm going to pass away, what's the difference! laugh.gif
but as for the rest of the day, probably nothing out of the ordinary

--------------------
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 5 2009, 03:41 AM) *
When you hear something that you really like, take guitar and kill the beast.

+Quote Post
seagull
Feb 5 2009, 05:38 PM
I'd either shoot myself in the face or start rubbing every lamp I could find, in the hope of finding a geenie that could help me. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Feb 5 2009, 05:44 PM
QUOTE (seagull @ Feb 5 2009, 11:38 AM) *
I'd either shoot myself in the face or start rubbing every lamp I could find, in the hope of finding a geenie that could help me. tongue.gif

That's the funniest thing I've read all day hahahahaha

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Feb 5 2009, 10:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Feb 5 2009, 04:42 PM) *

Definitely, and save the world couple of times in the process biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Feb 5 2009, 10:09 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Just hang out with my wife and kids!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Feb 6 2009, 12:35 AM
I would probably say goodbye to everyone and then do some things that would be really bad for my health if I would have to live any longer rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Feb 6 2009, 12:46 AM
Experienced Rock Star
I would write the ultimate 100 page book to show my dislikes about this world and compose a song that would remind people of it when they heard the song

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
wrk
Feb 6 2009, 12:57 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I would need at least 24 hours to think about what i will do with my last 24 hours ... hope i could negotiate a bit more time.

+Quote Post
VinceG
Feb 6 2009, 08:02 AM
do what im doing now, absolutely nothing. Listening to music, chillin with people I guess. I wont tell em im dying though. Id just be standing somewhere eating pizza then BOOM... Im dead. I think that would be cool.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Feb 6 2009, 08:37 AM
I would eat so many burritos... oh, man. laugh.gif

Really, though, if it happened sometime soon, I have no idea! I have so much I want to do... how can you pick and choose things like that? If it were later on in my life, after I've seen the world a little more, and just experienced life some more, I think the answer would be pretty clear. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Zynex
Feb 6 2009, 09:37 AM
I would go to the local coffeeshop here. Get myself some silver haze. Travel all the way to norway, with just an acoustic guitar. climb up the highest mountain iI can find. Have a smoke, and play guitar till nightfall. Damn that would be awesome! Maybe I would take a recorder with me too. So I could compose my last song and record it smile.gif.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 01:30 AM