2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Ps3 Sugestions?
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 5 2009, 03:47 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (29a @ Feb 5 2009, 01:46 PM) *
Best PS3 Game so far for me: MGS4. But it's a matter of taste of course. I had much fun playing games like resistance or darksector too. Right now I'm playing Fallout3. A bit buggy but it has some interesting twists to it. smile.gif The next games I'll buy are probably be Killzone 2 and Resident Evil 5.

- Jonas

Download the PS3 patch and the bugs have been got rid of smile.gif Plus Trophy Support has been added smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
29a
Feb 5 2009, 09:11 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 5 2009, 03:47 PM) *
Download the PS3 patch and the bugs have been got rid of smile.gif Plus Trophy Support has been added smile.gif

I've installed the patch right when I got the game, and the bugs are still there. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Website | My Gear | Elixir Nanoweb Strings Review | Installing Schaller Security Locks
"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy." - Phil Zimmermann
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:18 AM