Adapter Advice
besip
Aug 18 2011, 10:57 PM
GMC:er
Hi ..Can you please recomendet to me some kind of cheap good adapter for my Digitech df7 pedal
because i have strange conection biggrin.gif check the picture rolleyes.gif i was buy the pedal on Usa they have 110v electric source
when i get back to my country {Czech republic} i was buy 220-110v converter..But now i'm on Scotland...yes they have 220v as we have but they have different kind of socket so my pedal conection looks like that biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 19 2011, 12:55 AM
QUOTE (besip @ Aug 18 2011, 05:57 PM) *
Hi ..Can you please recomendet to me some kind of cheap good adapter for my Digitech df7 pedal
because i have strange conection biggrin.gif check the picture rolleyes.gif i was buy the pedal on Usa they have 110v electric source
when i get back to my country {Czech republic} i was buy 220-110v converter..But now i'm on Scotland...yes they have 220v as we have but they have different kind of socket so my pedal conection looks like that biggrin.gif

Wow that is wonky! Anybody from Scottland out there? I"d say go to a local guitar shop and see if they have something. They might have a replacement power supply. If there is anything close to an electronics store try that too. But just off hand, I"d be really hard pressed to give you a model number. Best of luck. Enjoy Scottland!

Todd

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
besip
Aug 19 2011, 01:06 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 19 2011, 12:55 AM) *
Wow that is wonky! Anybody from Scottland out there? I"d say go to a local guitar shop and see if they have something. They might have a replacement power supply. If there is anything close to an electronics store try that too. But just off hand, I"d be really hard pressed to give you a model number. Best of luck. Enjoy Scottland!

Todd

there is lot of adapters on e-bay around 10£ but i'm want to ask first anybody who know..because i was talk few people and some of them tell me you have to use original adapter from Digitech which be kind of expensive but other people was tell me now go to the some different and cheaper and thats should work fine..and maybe they right?? biggrin.gif when you look what kind of conection i have now and it's work rolleyes.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 19 2011, 08:51 AM
Instructor
ANY adapter that outputs 9V @ 300mA will do the job just fine for that pedal. Just make sure the input voltage and socket size is adapted to your location.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Aug 19 2011, 12:26 PM
Instructor
hehehe that is a funny connection. Listen to Ivan, he's keen on this stuff smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
besip
Aug 19 2011, 12:53 PM
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Aug 19 2011, 12:26 PM) *
hehehe that is a funny connection. Listen to Ivan, he's keen on this stuff smile.gif

yeaahhh iit's funny rolleyes.gif and i will gonna listen Ivan! somethime the problem isn't with the funny look but is really wonky as Todd say and i must find position when this gonna work smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Aug 19 2011, 03:17 PM
Instructor
oh dude, hahaha, yeah ivan is right, you can use any kind of 9v.

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:17 AM