My Demo Becomes Official Demo Of Ssl-52
Darius Wave
Nov 10 2013, 11:33 PM
Instructor
Felt very happy to see this so couldn't resist to share an info with You. My demo just became an official demo of SD SSL-52 pickups smile.gif))

http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/elec...ivetwo_for_str/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Nov 11 2013, 12:06 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 10 2013, 11:33 PM) *
Felt very happy to see this so couldn't resist to share an info with You. My demo just became an official demo of SD SSL-52 pickups smile.gif))

Congratulations.....that's exciting news Dude! Awesome playing as usual cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 11 2013, 12:23 AM
Awesome smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Nov 11 2013, 12:53 AM
Learning Rock Star
Congrats smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 11 2013, 02:10 AM
Instructor
WOU!! This is so awesome mate! Congrats! You raelly deserve this and much more. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 11 2013, 02:50 AM
That's cool!
Congrats!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 11 2013, 07:45 AM
Learning Tone Master

Awesome!!!!!! Congrats Darek, you deserve all the best things that it's happen to you smile.gif This is a really great news wink.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 11 2013, 09:24 AM
I've been biggest fan of SD equipment ever since! Never tried that SSL-2 since i can't stand single pickups , but i think they're hums are killer smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 11 2013, 10:04 AM
Instructor
Congrats mate! Great going! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 11 2013, 11:45 AM
Learning Tone Master
well , thats cause that was some kick ass guitar work

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 11 2013, 11:57 AM
Instructor
Great sounding,congrats mate !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 11 2013, 12:26 PM
Instructor
Thank You all! SD was always close to me. One of the competition opened a door to some cool collaboration smile.gif This one of the competition profits, other than all the pizes smile.gif Any official SD artist here at GMC ?smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 11 2013, 07:41 PM
Congrats!!!! Did they just grab the vid? I hope they let you know first smile.gif

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 10 2013, 05:33 PM) *

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:29 PM