2 Pages V   1 2 >  
My Band Playing Live., Good video/audio quality! :)
Robin
Apr 17 2007, 04:47 PM
GMC:er
This is a song we played in a concert last weekend. Its sort of a competition.

http://www.ukm.no/magasin/2007/video.php?&..._1176803204.wmv

Please give comments. The uncreator: I know you're gonna like this! laugh.gif
(I'm the dude with the orange explorer btw)

Btw, I think the link works best in internet explorer.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Robin: Apr 17 2007, 07:06 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
brainlesswonder
Apr 17 2007, 04:57 PM
lol.. I got a finnish error message.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Apr 17 2007, 05:06 PM
Was that on TV ? ohmy.gif

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 17 2007, 06:59 PM
QUOTE (ezravdb @ Apr 17 2007, 04:06 PM) *
Was that on TV ? ohmy.gif

Uhm, it wasnt broadcastet on TV no, if that was what you meant. It's only on this website.

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Apr 17 2007, 07:29 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Apr 17 2007, 07:59 PM) *
Uhm, it wasnt broadcastet on TV no, if that was what you meant. It's only on this website.

ok, it kinda looked like a tv show or something biggrin.gif

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 17 2007, 07:31 PM
QUOTE (ezravdb @ Apr 17 2007, 06:29 PM) *
ok, it kinda looked like a tv show or something biggrin.gif

Hmm yeah I guess. It was filmed by studens, in this sort of "media school".

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 17 2007, 07:42 PM
http://www.ukm.no/magasin/2007/video.php?&..._1176804742.wmv
Check this one out too. Its the little brother of the drummer in my band, he is TOTALLY INSANE! He went to the finals of this competition. Its a crazy drumsolo. He is only 13.

+Quote Post
stratman33
Apr 17 2007, 09:10 PM
mine says:cannot find the internet plug in.im using a mac right now so thats probably why.ill probably go on my laptop which is windows to watch it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Apr 17 2007, 10:11 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Robin @ Apr 17 2007, 05:47 PM) *
Please give comments. The uncreator: I know you're gonna like this! laugh.gif
(I'm the dude with the orange explorer btw)
Btw, I think the link works best in internet explorer.

VERY cool guys! A black metal trio, that's awesome!

Besides the performance I also liked it when the chicks crawled out on all four and when someone said "Opp og dans"... I was expecting a dansband biggrin.gif

Must have been lots and lots of haor on the floor to sweep up afterwards.

Rock on! You're all good musicians... and that drummer of yours is really skilled.
And what I meant with a trio being so cool... well, all instruments are quite revieling, you must be confident in your playing and not "hide" behind a second guitar or a wall of sound... just go out there and ge järnet and not spela fel! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 17 2007, 10:16 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Apr 17 2007, 09:11 PM) *
VERY cool guys! A black metal trio, that's awesome!

Besides the performance I also liked it when the chicks crawled out on all four and when someone said "Opp og dans"... I was expecting a dansband biggrin.gif

Must have been lots and lots of haor on the floor to sweep up afterwards.

Rock on! You're all good musicians... and that drummer of yours is really skilled.
And what I meant with a trio being so cool... well, all instruments are quite revieling, you must be confident in your playing and not "hide" behind a second guitar or a wall of sound... just go out there and ge järnet and not spela fel! cool.gif

Thank you very, very much! Yes, our drummer is excellent indeed. It was our vocalist saying "Opp og dans" tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Apr 17 2007, 10:24 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Not my genre at all, but you guys looked the part, sounded great and very tight as a band - awesome!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 17 2007, 10:32 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Apr 17 2007, 09:24 PM) *
Not my genre at all, but you guys looked the part, sounded great and very tight as a band - awesome!

Thank you very much smile.gif Hehe, no not many people that like black metal, but then again the genre is not supposed to be popular smile.gif

+Quote Post
TheProof
Apr 18 2007, 01:49 AM
LOL! Incredibal I want that kid in my band!!! (13 year old drummer) Wwooowwzaaaaaa tongue.gif I really enjoyed both of those videos good job Robin. Also wheres this 13 year olld drummer from?

--------------------
People are strange, when you're a stranger.
Places look ugly when you're alone.

Where we start. Is where we end.

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 18 2007, 08:38 AM
QUOTE (TheProof @ Apr 18 2007, 12:49 AM) *
LOL! Incredibal I want that kid in my band!!! (13 year old drummer) Wwooowwzaaaaaa tongue.gif I really enjoyed both of those videos good job Robin. Also wheres this 13 year olld drummer from?

Thank you very much tongue.gif He is incredible indeed. He is from North norway(Alta), same as me and my band. He is the little brother of the drummer in my band.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 18 2007, 11:42 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Great stuff, great performance!

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 19 2007, 08:38 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Apr 18 2007, 10:42 PM) *
Great stuff, great performance!

Thank you smile.gif I thought you might like it since you're a total metalhead laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Apr 24 2007, 10:11 PM
That was really great, as in "I'm currently checking out your myspace because you were really really good"-great. Or something like that anyways.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 24 2007, 10:12 PM
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Apr 24 2007, 09:11 PM) *
That was really great, as in "I'm currently checking out your myspace because you were really really good"-great. Or something like that anyways.

Haha laugh.gif Thank you very much! smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 24 2007, 11:44 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Robin @ Apr 19 2007, 03:38 AM) *
Thank you smile.gif I thought you might like it since you're a total metalhead laugh.gif

Well of course!
cool.gif

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Apr 25 2007, 07:52 AM
I completely agree with Andrew, well done Robin.

QUOTE (MickeM @ Apr 17 2007, 11:11 PM) *
just go out there and ge järnet and not spela fel! cool.gif

lol! Yeah, that's it.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:33 AM