Need Help
shredmandan
Aug 7 2007, 08:43 AM
GMC:er
Hey everyone
I was wanting to put some of my guitar playing on here but i dont know how. sad.gif Will someone tell me how to get a wav file on a post on here.

Thanks shredmandan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KGZ
Aug 7 2007, 08:51 AM
wav files are pretty large man... i would convert it to an mp3 then add it to your post as an attachment.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 7 2007, 08:55 AM
QUOTE (KGZ @ Aug 7 2007, 03:51 AM) *
wav files are pretty large man... i would convert it to an mp3 then add it to your post as an attachment.

What do you mean by large?Only way i have right now to record is through my mp3 player and it says wav when i record.BTW thanks for the advice smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 7 2007, 09:11 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 7 2007, 01:55 AM) *
What do you mean by large?Only way i have right now to record is through my mp3 player and it says wav when i record.BTW thanks for the advice smile.gif

I've never done it myself so I can't give specifics, but you should be able to convert that wav to a mp3, it'll just load quicker and put less strain on the server, etc.

I have a creative zen with a microphone in it, so I can record like that.. not sure if it saves as a wav or not. I would use my digital camera to record something but it's pretty much busted at the moment.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:19 PM