Paul Gilbert and Marty Friedman Jam!
RIP Dime
Oct 19 2006, 06:14 AM
GMC:er
Two of my favorite guitarists, even though it's an unusual combination their jams are awesome!!!
For your viewing and listening pleasure biggrin.gif

Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Part5

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 19 2006, 02:07 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Oct 19 2006, 07:14 AM) *
Two of my favorite guitarists, even though it's an unusual combination their jams are awesome!!!
Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4
Part5

Awesome stuff - going to watch them all later on.

Technically Paul beats Marty - but Marty is way better in Japonese! blink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Oct 20 2006, 04:00 AM
Ya, Paul uses more techniques, but it's hard to compare the two cuz they're so different. I think there two of the best guitarists ever not because they play really fast because they have a great sense of melody! Awesome guitarists! biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Feb 1 2007, 04:50 AM
Lets go fishing!
Great to see this thread! Ive only just discovered Paul Gilbert and hes blown my mind!! Has anyone seen this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPGA3vjMLgE

Ive watched it like 10 times tonight alredy laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 1 2007, 02:40 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Oct 19 2006, 06:14 AM) *

Thanks for sharing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Beaker
Feb 16 2007, 02:24 PM
Awesome vids! I never get chance to jam with anyone, not good enough yet anyhow, but if I ever do I hope I can let it all pour out and play off each other as freely as that biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Liam
Feb 16 2007, 09:45 PM
This solo will BLOW your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIOb6u1HKyg

and this is cool too .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6nOsnTukHM

all paul btw.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:00 PM