Hello From The Uk
Mick77
Mar 16 2012, 11:22 AM
GMC:er
Well I thought that I would introduce myself. My name is Mick and I have been fiddiling around with a guitar since 16. I have only recently in the last 2 years progressed and dedicated to learning new things and techniques and such. I have played punk since 16 so I definately have that down but I have wanted to expand for a while now to blues, metal, rockabilly, soloing and everything in between, so that's what I am attempting to do. I play in a band (as I'm sure most people do here) called Last Call Heroes www.facebook.com/lchpunx and we are releasing our 2nd Album (we joke that we would pay people not to listen to the 1st lol) We have DIY recorded it in my house and what not and as far as DIY recordings go we are pretty stoked on it. It will be available on iTunes and such not trying to use this as a place to sell at all but if you guys are interesed check us out. Everyone seems very nice here and dedicated it's cool to be surrounded by people who care. So thank you guys for your time hope to learn alot from everyone. Have a good day!

-Mick

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 16 2012, 11:49 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi Mick

Welcome to the forum.

enjoy your stay

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Mar 16 2012, 11:52 AM
Apprentice Roadie
Hey man and welcome!
From a fellow student, I will go ahead and tell you that you'll love it here! No matter what you play, chances are that it's covered here! If, by some chance, it is not, all you do is let the instructors know! biggrin.gif One thing I love is that this site is all in English. While I'm at it, thank you to everyone for that! biggrin.gif I don't speak any foreign language so I'd be out of luck if it was anything else. I'm very impressed with how good everyone does with it! There's actually one instructor here named Ben Higgins who struggles with English, but I have hopes for him still!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 16 2012, 12:01 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Mick ! smile.gif

I also often wish I could erase some past recordings of my band as I believe it doesn't do us justice laugh.gif

Let us know if there's any specific techniques you're interested in as well wink.gif

Ben

QUOTE (JTaylor @ Mar 16 2012, 10:52 AM) *
There's actually one instructor here named Ben Higgins who struggles with English, but I have hopes for him still!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yeah, considering it's my first language it's pretty dodgy.... wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 16 2012, 01:02 PM
Instructor
Hey Mick! Welcome! Glad you decided to introduce yourself man wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:17 PM