2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Finally Moving On...
Gitarrero
Jul 28 2010, 07:50 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hi guys,

as I have shared some personal stuff on this site within the last few months, I share another piece of information: I am finally moving out of my flat and in with my girlfriend. We have been together for a bit more than 9 years now, so it's about time! She lives in Bochum ( a city really close to Duisburg, which I'm afraid many people know by now...), while I was forced to live in a small town 100 km north of Bochum (because I work in the public administration of that little town and my ex-boss insisted that I live here). Anyway, as it is only a part-time job I talked to my new boss and he allowed me to move away, since I only work three days a week for him.
My girlfriend and I are very happy about it, though she was kinda afraid when I told her how many guitars I would bring... laugh.gif
You will also have to get used to another setting for my rec-takes...check it out in this video:

My girlfriend calls this her girly room, but since the computer is located there and I packed all my guitars and gear there I call it the rocker room...our first fight! laugh.gif just kidding...
Well, just thought I'd let you know...Oh, now I can also watch 2nd league football instead of 4th league football live, since we live near the football stadium biggrin.gif
And, now I only live about 80 km away from Blind Guardian's studio...yes Marcus, I have a rough idea where it is located after reading an album review in a magazine (I think it was Rock Hard...) tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
Jul 28 2010, 08:01 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Thats awsome man congratz

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 28 2010, 08:22 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Congrats on moving in man! This is great news! smile.gif I think we'll stand the Girly room settings for REC videos from now on (maybe few points off for that hehehe) smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 28 2010, 09:28 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Pink wallpapaer? huh.gif ...just surprise her paining it black ! laugh.gif

Congrats on moving in smile.gif Move to anywhere you want as long as you don't move away from here wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 28 2010, 09:40 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jul 28 2010, 10:28 PM) *
Pink wallpapaer? huh.gif ...just surprise her paining it black ! laugh.gif

Congrats on moving in smile.gif Move to anywhere you want as long as you don't move away from here wink.gif

No plans on moving away from here, not until I've become a Guitar Hero! tongue.gif
I actually helped her painting that wall. She thought the color would be a bit less pink and was kinda shocked when she first stood in front of the fully painted wall..I still remember what I said to her: " Now our friends will think we are having a baby and already know it's gonna be a girl..." laugh.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Rik Veldhuizen
Jul 28 2010, 09:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
yeah, the pink kind of hurts the eyes tongue.gif

But congrats with the moving in together, always a milestone....!

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 28 2010, 10:48 PM
GMC:er
You'll have to start training that girlfriend of yours by the sound! lol (or is that the other way around)

If she wants a baby, ekk... get a puppy aww cute until it destroys the sofa instead, problem solved, she would never want kids again smile.gif

Oops I was making coffee for you but spilled it on ya pretty pink walls, don't worry baby, sit right back and I'll repaint the entire room for you... ohhh did I meation Im colour blind? tongue.gif

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 28 2010, 11:17 PM
Learning Tone Master
Congrats! I wish you all the best smile.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jul 29 2010, 04:41 PM
Instructor
congrats! let's hope the neighbors don't complain about the heavy riffing I just saw on the vid, heheh biggrin.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jul 29 2010, 10:18 PM
Instructor
awesome news mna, best of luck in this new home! long happiness for you both!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jul 30 2010, 09:13 PM
Instructor
Congrats man and that is a girlie room - just kidding tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Aug 1 2010, 07:20 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey guys, it's done! Still got lots of stuff to unpack though...But next week you'll see new videos with the girly wall in my back...hmmm...I have to play standing up so you can see it. Maybe not a bad thing to practice that!

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Aug 2 2010, 05:22 PM
Jazz Instructor
Congratulations! smile.gif

+Quote Post
maharzan
Aug 3 2010, 01:58 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Great to hear that.. 9 years.. wow thats pretty long. smile.gif Have a great time with your room and your girl. wink.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 3 2010, 07:08 AM
Instructor
Congrats man!! I hope you both all the best! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Aug 3 2010, 10:58 AM
GMC:er
Here I was getting all ready to talk you out of quitting guitar or quitting gmc because that's what the thread topic looked like.

Now I feel obligated as a married guy to warn you about something entirely different wink.gif

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Aug 3 2010, 05:27 PM
Instructor
congrats man!!!
have fun!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Aug 3 2010, 08:11 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Aug 3 2010, 02:58 AM) *
Here I was getting all ready to talk you out of quitting guitar or quitting gmc because that's what the thread topic looked like.

Now I feel obligated as a married guy to warn you about something entirely different wink.gif

hahaha! I got a few warnings to share too biggrin.gif
Best to you and the "mrs".

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Aug 4 2010, 07:06 AM
Learning Roadie
Thats a big step forward man.Congrats on that.All the best to both of you

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 9 2010, 08:35 PM
Instructor
great news man, wish you both happiness in your life together! Video looks fine to me smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:24 PM