Got A Big Problem!, sort of a bad injury on my fingers.
ragefist
Jul 27 2008, 06:43 AM
GMC:er
OK guys I need some serious advice. About a month ago I started getting this weird dry skin problem on my left pinky and ring finger. It's kind of hard to explain but it covers the ends of both fingers and will crack and bleed when I play for more than an hour. After that happens its so painful I have to stop playing for a couple days. mad.gif (sorry for the gross details but I'm just telling it how it is) I've tried playing with band-aids and plastic tape on my fingers (makes me feel like tony Ioni lol) to prevent further injuries but they end up coming off and I keep playing and end up further injuring my fingers.

This is NOT the usual skin tearing from normal playing. I have had that plenty of times in my playing and have built up callouses already but this is NOT from normal wear and tear. This is from a skin condition I used to get every once in a while.

Should I stop playing for a while to let it heal? I would hate to get out of practice, plus every time I try to quit playing I end up getting bored and playing anyway.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:28 PM