Full Screen Suggestion
kaznie_NL
Aug 13 2009, 06:04 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Guys!

How nice would it be to be able to change the video you're watching while staying in full screen? At the moment we need to close the full screen mode to get to another video. It'd be cool if a bar would pop up with the video numbers? Or like YouTube would be cool, that when the video ends, we can click a new one? Or a "Next Video" coming up in the screen?

Kaz

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Aug 13 2009, 06:35 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
+1 on that, would be handy!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post
Canis
Aug 13 2009, 06:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
Seems like a good idea! Some way of making the "Easier in the Same Style", "More from this instructor" and "People who liked this also liked" bars pop up on the end.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 13 2009, 09:18 PM
GMC Founder
Absolutely - I actually requested this when we built the fullscreen. This is definitely something for the future. (from what i understand the flash fullscreen mode "overrides" lots of other things, which is why we couldn't give you this option right away)

--------------------

+Quote Post
twist
Aug 13 2009, 10:12 PM
GMC:er
I too think that would be great but without too much options. For me the next vids in the same lesson would be sufficient, everything else would get it too crowded smile.gif

--------------------
rivers just happen

+Quote Post
Gus
Aug 14 2009, 03:24 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 13 2009, 10:18 PM) *
Absolutely - I actually requested this when we built the fullscreen. This is definitely something for the future. (from what i understand the flash fullscreen mode "overrides" lots of other things, which is why we couldn't give you this option right away)

I know it is an uncommon way to access GMC, but when I access lessons on my playstation 3 the flash player insists on showing only the video and I actually did not find a way to access other videos but the main.

So I would be looking forward to have the option to go to next video on the video controls!

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:07 AM