Dragon Fire Pickups, recommended or no?
mroberts70
Nov 24 2012, 08:49 PM
GMC:er
Guys & Gals, does anyone know if dragon fire pickups are any good or would anyone recommend them at all? I personally prefer DiMarzio but have a lower end project guitar that I'm playing around with and wanted to keep the cost at a minimum if possible. So for a guitar that will not be my normal player, what do you think about the dragon fire PuP's?

thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Nov 25 2012, 11:27 PM
I've never heard of them but its a cool name smile.gif
Why not try some secondhand pickups

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Nov 26 2012, 01:25 AM
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Nov 25 2012, 10:27 PM) *
I've never heard of them but its a cool name smile.gif
Why not try some secondhand pickups

Supposedly they make ones that are imitations of "famous" brand pickups. If I can find a deal Ima try em out I guess. I did find a cheap Squire Bullet in a pawn shop for $60 bucks with a full loaded pick guard full of DiMarzio Featuring an Air Norton. smile.gif

I grab that up as soon as I plugged it into the amp to see if they worked. That has been used in my other frankenstrat along with a scalloped neck from Warmoth... yet another scrap from a cheap box of parts that I procured!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Nov 26 2012, 10:50 AM
I've not had any experience with these so would be interested in hearing what you think of them! There's another company called Iron Gear whose products I can recommend!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:07 PM