39 Pages V  « < 37 38 39  
What You're Listening Now
PosterBoy
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
Learning Roadie
I'm not sure how I've missed out listening to this band as I'm sure I've heard the name thrown about.
Anyway I came across them as I follow a rock vocal teacher who was doing a live chat with Jonny Craig and Spenser from Periphery

I'm loving the aggressive vocals mixed with some RnB influence

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

PosterBoy's Bootcamp with Todd

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335
Ax8
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Yesterday, 10:18 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 29 2021, 06:45 AM) *

Not 100% the music but I like the idea of what they're trying to do, will listen to their other stuff;

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Yesterday, 11:16 PM
GMC:er
That one I did like wink.gif Also this one. Gotta say they have a very wide range as a band and can certainly play. Check this one. I like the clean 8 string bit near the start. Wouldn't be the first band that I eventually got way in to after hating the first thing I heard from them.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jul 29 2021, 05:18 PM) *
Not 100% the music but I like the idea of what they're trying to do, will listen to their other stuff;

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Yesterday, 11:22 PM

+Quote Post

39 Pages V  « < 37 38 39
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2021 - 02:51 PM