Awesome Composition!
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 3 2011, 09:19 AM
Instructor
..I listened to it about a 100 times so far and it's still sending shivers down my spine!

I can't stop listening to this:

Give it a shot !!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 3 2011, 10:47 AM
Instructor
Woah Cosmin that's a very inspiring performance.. I love watching people who are really good at what they do. It reminded me of the theme music for the movie 'The Piano', do you know it ?

I once learnt how to play it on the guitar and, along with my co guitarist who played the rhythm arpeggios, busked on the streets with it. We weren't very successful but this tune got the most money smile.gif

Wait, we're sharing emotive piano videos.. I've got to go and do something macho quick.. where's my shotgun ?! I'm going to go and fire off a few shells at some empty beer cans ! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 3 2011, 04:13 PM
Learning Tone Master
Beautiful smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:35 PM