2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Jeff Loomis And Keith Merrow...
Todd Simpson
Jan 8 2013, 09:15 PM
GMC:er
They keep adding new Tone Packs and New hardware emulations to the APP so it just keeps getting better. I use mostly FREE apps, but I went ahead and put money down for the JAM UP app!

Todd

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jan 5 2013, 07:59 AM) *
Exactly! I had a mess around with the iPad/Digitech Pedalboard thing a while back and was very impressed with the tones available and that was the first version!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Seems like more and more folks are starting to use them in live situations. Spiff!

Todd

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 5 2013, 09:36 AM) *
Uh oh! Just remembered I had the occasion to see a dude play on it, live! I was impressed indeed with the tone quality biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 9 2013, 09:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 8 2013, 08:15 PM) *
They keep adding new Tone Packs and New hardware emulations to the APP so it just keeps getting better. I use mostly FREE apps, but I went ahead and put money down for the JAM UP app!

Todd

Seems like more and more folks are starting to use them in live situations. Spiff!

Todd

Still, you need an Ipad biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 9 2013, 12:44 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 8 2013, 08:15 PM) *

Todd

There certainly are getting better, considering that the one I messed about with was First generation! I'm hopefully going to be able to mess about with one again in a few weeks, I'm quite interested to see/hear the advancements!
smile.gif
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 9 2013, 08:32 AM) *
Still, you need an Ipad biggrin.gif

That is the only drawback!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Jan 15 2013, 07:55 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
In Loomis/Merrow related news smile.gif

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode...wsitemID=184862

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:07 AM