Seymour Duncan Pickup Shootout, Soundcloud
Todd Simpson
Jan 24 2013, 03:36 AM
GMC:er
This is a GREAT way to compare a HUGE array of Duncan pickups for High Gain/Rock/Metal use. It's our buddy KEITH MERROW playing PILLARS OF CREATION using each pickup. So you can easily A/B each pickup and compare them all in one page. Pretty handy. My "PERSONAL FAV" (please avoid using the term"BEST" when describing anything, ESPECIALLY gear!!!!)

*Alnico 8
*Dimebucker

Your choice will of course be your own smile.gif Which ones do you guys like and why?

https://soundcloud.com/seymourduncanpickups...gain-comparsion

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 24 2013, 03:37 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
ConnorGilks
Jan 25 2013, 04:34 AM
Thanks for posting man!! I love Keith's pickup demos, very helpful. I like the JB, the midrange may be considered honky by some, but it's got some nice cut to it, I think. The '59 Custom Hybrid was awesome too!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 25 2013, 07:49 AM

I like both of those smile.gif I really like something about nearly all of them. I was suprised at how "Dark" the BLACKOUTS sounded though. I was expecting more bite.

Todd

QUOTE (ConnorGilks @ Jan 24 2013, 10:34 PM) *
Thanks for posting man!! I love Keith's pickup demos, very helpful. I like the JB, the midrange may be considered honky by some, but it's got some nice cut to it, I think. The '59 Custom Hybrid was awesome too!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:19 AM