Chord Diagrams
lliber
May 14 2010, 02:27 PM
GMC:er
In a lot of the lessons the instructors put the chord progressions as part of the lesson but some of the chords I have no idea how to play them eg. A#/D,D#sus, I dont know how to play these chords , is it possible for the chord diagrams to be added to the lessons ? thanks in advance.

Steve

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
playaxeman
May 14 2010, 05:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (lliber @ May 14 2010, 03:27 PM) *
In a lot of the lessons the instructors put the chord progressions as part of the lesson but some of the chords I have no idea how to play them eg. A#/D,D#sus, I dont know how to play these chords , is it possible for the chord diagrams to be added to the lessons ? thanks in advance.

Steve

I agree ,
or even better lets start a chord diagram library. We onle have to enter them once in a central place at GMC site

p.s.
A#/D means a A# with a D note in the bass

D#sus means and a 4th note

example:
C chord = 1-3-5 (1th 3th and 5 th of the C maj scale (C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C)= C-E-G
So Csus means 1-3-4 that would be= C-E-F (4th note instead of 5th)
hope this helps a bit

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by playaxeman: May 14 2010, 05:02 PM

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 combo

Effects
Korg Pandora PX5D, Line 6 Pod XT Live

Recording
Guitar Rig 5, Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, Magix MusicMaker2008

Visit My Website

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
May 14 2010, 06:38 PM
Instructor
have you checked this lesson?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/chords...1-chord-basics/

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
jafomatic
May 14 2010, 07:22 PM
GMC:er
Guitar Pro will show you names for chords if you plug in the notes. Further, that all-guitar-chords website is a great resource.

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 1 2010, 06:20 PM
Learning Roadie
I think a central archive at GMC would be a great place to store chords.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:53 PM