News & Baby News
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 4 2014, 10:41 PM
GMC Founder
I am writing share some personal news with you - July 2nd I got a second daughter! =)

Here you can see us bonding at the hospital:
Attached Image

It’s a bit overwhelming with lots of feelings involved =)
-----

As soon as my family is back on track you can expect more action from me. Also, I am looking forward to be able to schedule some video chats in advance - to speak to some of you whom I have constantly missed.

Also, I hope to get a progress/practicing update from:

SCProphet - How did those swingy phrases work out, have you been jamming with them? Also, I would love to hear how your sweeping has progressed since our chat.

Dizzyzack - You got the licks down fast, I would love to hear if you had any musical use for them. Also it would be great to hear how music school is working out (have you started yet?)

Superize - we only got to speak for a short while this time but it’s really cool how you manage to switch focus and constantly deliver. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

Korblitz - we had several awesome sessions and I would like to know what lesson you finally settled with? Thanks for the inspiration man!

Caelumamittendum - Cael you know you can deliver the goods, you just need to be to tame and channel that energy of yours, and you will blow us away. Update please!

SirJamsalot - your awesome track laid the ground for some really cool chat sessions (although we missed you!), also I can’t stop thinking about that alligator who got your coat. Please let us know when you have finished the track!

Deleted - How did the speed bursts work out? Would love to see you broadcast next time, I think the easiest setup would be if you get a web cam with a built-in microphone.

jstcrsn - where you able to sort out the timing issues of hurricane? Where the picking advice of any use to you? Thank for some neat sessions!

Alisson da silva - You inspired us all when you shared your goals and concerns. Did you attend the recording session yet?

Stevie-Ray-Vaughn - It was really cool to meet up with you finally (after all these years) even if the session was short, we had a very cool and intense brainstorming about being original/professional

OsbourneOzzyFan - best word here is WOW. What a dedicated student you are, I am sure no one has missed your ongoing and hard work.

AK Rich - AK is the kind of guy who spreads positive energy just by being around, somehow all sessions got better just by your presence. On top of that you have a very special practicing mission. Although some very hard work lies ahead of you - it is safe to say the outcome could be spectacular. Fingers crossed you will find the time and motivation.

Gitarrero - It was very cool to get to talk live to this charismatic GMC:er - I hope we’ll see more of you!

Florian - Thanks for the support man! Get that vibrato going and you will get an immediate threshold experience, since you have already come a long way with your chops.

Avloa, Opetholic, Huargo - thanks for a great session where we discussed articulation, thumb muting/dampening, dynamic playing & micro bending. Was this useful to you, did it inspire any practicing/recording?

Hajduk - thanks for some great sessions and encouraging words man. In particular I would like to know if you have had any progress with modes / vibrato?

Azzaboi - really cool to speak live to you finally. Hope we will meet again soon and discuss your playing more.

enlo22 - Has the 'musical' approach to modes been helpful?

----

Thanks guys for making GMC (and GMC chat) a fantastic place!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Kristofer Dahl   News & Baby News   Jul 4 2014, 10:41 PM
- - klasaine   Congrats!!!   Jul 4 2014, 10:50 PM
|- - Kristofer Dahl   QUOTE (klasaine @ Jul 4 2014, 11:50 PM) C...   Jul 4 2014, 10:53 PM
nnn
- - Todd Simpson   SUPER HUGE CONGRATS!!!! Start em ...   Jul 4 2014, 11:01 PM
- - Mertay   Congrats!   Jul 4 2014, 11:01 PM
- - Bogdan Radovic   Wonderful news - congratulations to you and your f...   Jul 4 2014, 11:22 PM
- - bleez   congratulations dude   Jul 4 2014, 11:26 PM
- - tonymiro   Congrats to both you and Maria. Wishing you and al...   Jul 4 2014, 11:52 PM
- - Spock   That's GREAT news man - and congratulations to...   Jul 5 2014, 12:09 AM
- - Monica Gheorghevici   Awesome news, congratulations to you and your fami...   Jul 5 2014, 05:22 AM
- - Hajduk   Congratulations Kris and thank you for the awesom...   Jul 5 2014, 07:30 AM
- - Ben Higgins   Congratulations Kris !!! I think Ben ...   Jul 5 2014, 08:44 AM
|- - Kristofer Dahl   Thanks - her name is Tilde and she likes to sleep ...   Jul 5 2014, 07:50 PM
|- - Ben Higgins   QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 5 2014, 07:50...   Jul 6 2014, 09:13 AM
nnn
nnn
- - Timmy b   Fantastic news Kris! Congratulations!   Jul 5 2014, 10:22 AM
- - AK Rich   Congrats Kris! She is a beauty! You and yo...   Jul 6 2014, 06:37 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Awesome!! Congratulations Kris!!   Jul 6 2014, 10:04 PM
- - Jim S.   You know there is nothing I've ever experience...   Jul 13 2014, 09:17 PM
- - Spock   "Bendaline"   Jul 13 2014, 09:32 PM
|- - Ben Higgins   QUOTE (Spock @ Jul 13 2014, 09:32 PM) ...   Jul 14 2014, 09:00 AM
nnn
- - Cosmin Lupu   Congrats man! I wish you all the happiness, lo...   Jul 14 2014, 07:09 AM
- - Mith   Grats man   Jul 14 2014, 09:10 AM
- - Darius Wave   Congratulations Kriss! Hope Your fresh born do...   Jul 14 2014, 01:14 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:01 AM