Funny Pet Videos, Post em here and brighten someones day!
AK Rich
Mar 7 2013, 08:02 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
How about a thread to take our minds off of all the problems in the world today or just lighten a serious mood, if even just for a moment? From what I can tell there are alot of animal lovers here at GMC so I was thinking that most, if not all of us could get a good laugh and a smile from some videos like this one. Pictures would work as well!
Post em if ya got em! smile.gif

PS: I guess I should have named this thread "Funny Animal Videos and Pictures" because it doesn't really have to be pets alone.
Ok Go!! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Mar 7 2013, 08:11 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Mar 7 2013, 12:01 PM
GMC:er
Here's my Japanese Chin 'Chinny' having a swim. She's tiny!

Youtube

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Mar 7 2013, 02:24 PM
Learning Roadie
One of the funniest cat jumps:

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Mar 7 2013, 05:35 PM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Mar 7 2013, 02:02 AM) *
How about a thread to take our minds off of all the problems in the world today or just lighten a serious mood, if even just for a moment? From what I can tell there are alot of animal lovers here at GMC so I was thinking that most, if not all of us could get a good laugh and a smile from some videos like this one. Pictures would work as well!
Post em if ya got em! smile.gif

PS: I guess I should have named this thread "Funny Animal Videos and Pictures" because it doesn't really have to be pets alone.
Ok Go!! smile.gif

ROFL!!! That dog knew what he was doing! laugh.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Mar 7 2013, 05:56 PM
That dog laughs like an old woman!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Mar 7 2013, 06:26 PM
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Mar 7 2013, 11:56 AM) *

LOL! True, i heard that and for some reason assumed it was an old woman.... there was no woman in that video at all so you are right! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 9 2013, 04:29 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (David.C.Bond @ Mar 7 2013, 02:01 AM) *
Here's my Japanese Chin 'Chinny' having a swim. She's tiny!

Hahaa! thats pretty cute right there, Air swimming! smile.gif

QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Mar 7 2013, 04:24 AM) *
One of the funniest cat jumps:

ohmy.gif This cat looks more like it's practicing skydiving than jumping sad.gif

Here we have a raccoon that seems to think he is a dentist.

QUOTE (Headbanger @ Mar 7 2013, 07:56 AM) *

QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Mar 7 2013, 08:26 AM) *
LOL! True, i heard that and for some reason assumed it was an old woman.... there was no woman in that video at all so you are right! biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Mar 9 2013, 04:30 AM

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Mar 10 2013, 05:38 AM
Haha, those's are a laugh!

Have you seen the ninja cat in a box? This one always seems to put a grin on my face:

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 12 2013, 06:48 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Mar 9 2013, 07:38 PM) *
Haha, those's are a laugh!

Have you seen the ninja cat in a box? This one always seems to put a grin on my face:

laugh.gif This one had me cracking up! Thanks Azza!

+Quote Post
Spock
Mar 13 2013, 10:15 AM

This has been my favorite since I first saw it a couple of years ago, so much so that I was able to talk my wife into allowing me to get a yellow lab, who is also building a list of criminal offenses.

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Mar 14 2013, 11:42 AM
QUOTE (Spock @ Mar 13 2013, 09:15 AM) *

This has been my favorite since I first saw it a couple of years ago, so much so that I was able to talk my wife into allowing me to get a yellow lab, who is also building a list of criminal offenses.

Haha, amazing!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 15 2013, 08:25 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Spock @ Mar 13 2013, 12:15 AM) *

laugh.gif So funny how he can't even look at him! Good one! biggrin.gif

Here is another, Huskys seem to be very talkative. tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:27 PM