> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 27 2012, 04:08 PM
Instructor
96' - the year in which yours truly became acquainted with this here band:

not too much guitar music here, but the live set is a totally different story biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 28 2012, 11:11 AM
Instructor
One of the most emotional songs I have ever listened to ....

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 28 2012, 06:44 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 28 2012, 11:11 AM) *
One of the most emotional songs I have ever listened to ....

Ty for this one, heres one of my favorites

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 29 2012, 08:05 AM
Instructor
Ha! This sounds pretty neo-classical sounding for Nuno tongue.gif But nice, nonetheless! Thank you Renato! biggrin.gif

tongue.gif I would pursue covering this tune with the guitar - if you're up to it, you are invited to join the quest too biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Aug 29 2012, 08:06 AM

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 30 2012, 02:46 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 29 2012, 08:05 AM) *
Ha! This sounds pretty neo-classical sounding for Nuno tongue.gif But nice, nonetheless! Thank you Renato! biggrin.gif

tongue.gif I would pursue covering this tune with the guitar - if you're up to it, you are invited to join the quest too biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif looking foward to see that cover!, i would be no good laugh.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 30 2012, 09:24 AM
Instructor
Since we ended up on guitar power this week tongue.gif How about some Andy Timmons?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 31 2012, 08:38 AM
Instructor
Mustache power!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 2 2012, 09:39 PM
Instructor
Mr. Ben Higgins smile.gif I remember telling you about Fightstar, so I thought I'd post a great song here:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 3 2012, 07:40 AM
Instructor
Great track by Incubus - featuring actual whale sounds in the beginning biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 3 2012, 02:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 3 2012, 03:40 AM) *
Great track by Incubus - featuring actual whale sounds in the beginning biggrin.gif

I love this band, they have lots of amazing stuff! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 4 2012, 02:03 PM
Instructor
They are most definitely among my Top 10 bands wink.gif

In the mean time...I couldn't stop listening to this tune today biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 5 2012, 12:48 PM
Instructor
I wonder what is the red stuff actually... Great tune and video nonetheless wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 6 2012, 08:25 AM
Instructor
Even though this is not guitar music - these guys are simply stunning... Try and emulate the clarinet lines with the guitar and see what you get biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 7 2012, 08:07 AM
Instructor
This album is just TOO good not to post a second song out of it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 9 2012, 04:22 PM
Instructor
From the godfather of djent smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 10 2012, 10:14 AM
Instructor
Such a nice song! The vocal harmonies are just great!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 10 2012, 07:58 PM
nice song up there!

here's something for you, not sure if you are into this kind of stuff, tongue.gif well this is the kind of stuff i like to listen while i am just wandering around

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 11 2012, 08:15 AM
Instructor
Hey man smile.gif I like this stuff - pretty relaxing and fresh!

There's something pretty close to this that I had in mind for today - at least in what regards its mood:

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 12 2012, 12:14 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 11 2012, 08:15 AM) *
Hey man smile.gif I like this stuff - pretty relaxing and fresh!

There's something pretty close to this that I had in mind for today - at least in what regards its mood:

oh man that's an awesome song!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 12 2012, 06:56 AM
Instructor
Hehe! I knew, somehow biggrin.gif I knew you'd like it wink.gif

How about this one:

This makes me imagine I am rowing slowly on a shallow transparent lake covered with lotus flowers smile.gif

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:18 PM