2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Instructional Dvd's
Nick325
Jul 29 2007, 05:32 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 29 2007, 12:31 PM) *
I started my shred-life with Speed Kills 1 - the guy explains lots of useful things so this one is very good to have, it's also not very difficult to practice. He goes from some basic exercises to more advanced. I saw Speed Kills 2 this year - it's also good.

I recently got Speed Lives and it's just like GMC lessons. He shows how to play his "No Boundaries" song piece by piece, with tabs and slow-downs.

so i should start with speed kills 1 and then go on to #2 and 3

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 29 2007, 05:34 PM
Instructor
Nick - i suggest you get Rusty's "SHRED GUITAR MANIFESTO"! it's really good and also covers basic stuff on sweeping, alternate picking, stretches and more.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jul 29 2007, 05:37 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 29 2007, 12:34 PM) *
Nick - i suggest you get Rusty's "SHRED GUITAR MANIFESTO"! it's really good and also covers basic stuff on sweeping, alternate picking, stretches and more.

maybe i should get that one instead becuase i need to practice all of those things.

where can i buy it?

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 29 2007, 06:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Jul 29 2007, 06:37 PM) *
maybe i should get that one instead becuase i need to practice all of those things.

where can i buy it?

Here:

http://www.chopsfromhell.com/

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jul 29 2007, 06:31 PM
pavel i found a bunch of his dvds an some look good

http://www.rustycooley.com/merch.htm

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 29 2007, 06:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Jul 29 2007, 07:31 PM) *
pavel i found a bunch of his dvds an some look good

http://www.rustycooley.com/merch.htm

6 DVD's, 2 of them are performance DVD's so they are not instructionals, Shred Guitar Manifesto, Art Of Picking and Extreme Pentatonics are those that i have. And the Basic Training - never saw it!

And i strongly recommend Shred Guitar Manifesto for start!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Boggi
Jul 29 2007, 07:18 PM
I have RC´s "Basic training" DVD, and it covers all the basics patterns that he use in all the other DVD´s but just in shorter runs. He also has some very good legato exercises, he also talks a bit about practicing and muting.

So I would recommend start with and Basic Training and Shred Guitar Manifesto.

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jul 29 2007, 07:23 PM
ok

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:31 PM