Neoclassical Doodling
quadrium
Apr 24 2017, 06:38 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey guys,

Earlier today i was playing Mr. Marcus Lavendell's awesome lesson and i decided to improvise and create my own solo as a challenge. I called it Neoclassical Doodling which sounded great to me for this biggrin.gif I have a couple of mistakes here and there while i was re-learning it to record it tongue.gif Hope you enjoy.

Cheers,

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 24 2017, 11:51 PM
GMC:er
DUDE! You have come a long way! Loved the open string lick as well smile.gif Great to see you playing so well! Give my shred challenge a whirl smile.gif This weeks version has no drums in it which can be a bit tricky!

http://bit.ly/sundayshredfestx44

Todd

QUOTE (quadrium @ Apr 24 2017, 01:38 PM) *
Hey guys,

Earlier today i was playing Mr. Marcus Lavendell's awesome lesson and i decided to improvise and create my own solo as a challenge. I called it Neoclassical Doodling which sounded great to me for this biggrin.gif I have a couple of mistakes here and there while i was re-learning it to record it tongue.gif Hope you enjoy.

Cheers,

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
quadrium
Apr 25 2017, 12:07 AM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks Todd! I will give it a go of course, looking forward to it smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:31 AM