3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
What You're Gaming Now?
FreePizza
Jun 14 2021, 03:40 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 14 2021, 01:49 AM) *
I am still playing cyberpunk as its just a huge game.

I really liked the Panam story thread and overall I was pretty happy with the game. It's a shame the execs put such pressure on the Devs. The hype leading up to its release was really too much.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 15 2021, 02:48 AM
GMC:er
I really enjoyed the story as well. I watched the other endings onyoutube. I ended up on the space station and got my sould uploaded to the matrix basically smile.gif this is the one.

QUOTE (FreePizza @ Jun 13 2021, 10:40 PM) *
I really liked the Panam story thread and overall I was pretty happy with the game. It's a shame the execs put such pressure on the Devs. The hype leading up to its release was really too much.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 15 2021, 02:51 AM

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 26 2021, 04:29 AM
Learning Roadie
Since building a new PC, I've been playing the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro remakes from the original trilogies on Playstation 1. In addition, I bought Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time. It's a new story that picks up where the originals left off. Adventure types are among my favorite games.

Been thinking of picking up Forza Horizon 4, as I got an email it went on sale on Steam. Looks like fun.

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jun 26 2021, 10:53 AM
Learning Roadie
I have to be in the right mindset for driving games, mainly because I suck so badly, I bought a steering wheel gearstick and stand at the beginning of lockdown last year, it didn't make me any better sad.gif

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 26 2021, 02:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jun 26 2021, 11:53 AM) *
I have to be in the right mindset for driving games, mainly because I suck so badly, I bought a steering wheel gearstick and stand at the beginning of lockdown last year, it didn't make me any better sad.gif

I was actually looking at this last night. I thought it would be more expensive to get a wheel, pedals and a gear stick. I don't even have a license for a real car, but maybe I could learn a bit that way laugh.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 26 2021, 03:24 PM
Have you guys checked those super highier tier race setups

seems hella fun, but probably heavy on the $$ as well.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 27 2021, 06:17 AM
that is impressive! This rig costs about 30k. It's just a nice chair with a monitor overhang though.

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Jun 26 2021, 10:24 AM) *

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 4 2021, 05:09 PM
cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 4 2021, 05:25 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Nov 4 2021, 06:09 PM) *
cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

I had heard about it and watched a short video about it before, but I just read some more about it now. It will have some kinda multiplayer too - like online co-op, but not mmorpg like. I've always wanted to be able to play Skyrim, Fallout etc with a friend etc (I'm sure there are mods that allow that now), so I like that idea smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 4 2021, 07:32 PM
im still playing destiny as its got one more release coming before it's over. Been playing since version 1. Seems like forever. I hate how it's set to limit solo play over group play but such is life. the upcoming witch queen will be the swan song. It's been going over 5 years now. The entire life of my ps4. smile.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 5 2021, 08:48 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 4 2021, 05:25 PM) *
I had heard about it and watched a short video about it before, but I just read some more about it now. It will have some kinda multiplayer too - like online co-op, but not mmorpg like. I've always wanted to be able to play Skyrim, Fallout etc with a friend etc (I'm sure there are mods that allow that now), so I like that idea smile.gif

Am a bit the same, never was a big mmorpger. From software usually adds co-op and pvpish element to their games which I tend to enjoy more. If you never tried Dark Souls or Bloodborne I highly recommend it laugh.gif. I think every gamer should try them at least once in their life time.

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 4 2021, 07:32 PM) *
im still playing destiny as its got one more release coming before it's over. Been playing since version 1. Seems like forever. I hate how it's set to limit solo play over group play but such is life. the upcoming witch queen will be the swan song. It's been going over 5 years now. The entire life of my ps4. smile.gif

I heard there was some kind of displeasement with the witch queen expansion? One of my friends is an avid destiny player, but he was kind upset that they aren't incluing in it with the game pass.

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Nov 5 2021, 08:54 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 5 2021, 08:59 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Jun 26 2021, 03:24 PM) *

I know that girl, it's Louise Cook, we sponsored her for a year in her rally career smile.gif

http://louisecook.com/

This post has been edited by Phil66: Nov 5 2021, 09:16 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 5 2021, 09:04 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 5 2021, 08:59 PM) *
I know that girl, it's Louise Cook, we sponsored her for a year in her rally career smile.gif

What a small world laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 5 2021, 09:16 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Nov 5 2021, 09:04 PM) *
What a small world laugh.gif

Yeah, she's a lovely girl and a great great rally driver.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 6 2021, 01:04 AM
IMHO that's pure awesome. You are actually connected in real life to the fantasy life the rest of us find in games.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 5 2021, 03:59 PM) *

http://louisecook.com/

Yup. They are determined to wring every last dime out of players it seems. 3 new expansions over the course of one year to finish out the game. probaly cost an arm and a leg.

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Nov 5 2021, 03:48 PM) *
Am a bit the same, never was a big mmorpger. From software usually adds co-op and pvpish element to their games which I tend to enjoy more. If you never tried Dark Souls or Bloodborne I highly recommend it laugh.gif. I think every gamer should try them at least once in their life time.

I heard there was some kind of displeasement with the witch queen expansion? One of my friends is an avid destiny player, but he was kind upset that they aren't incluing in it with the game pass.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 6 2021, 01:03 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 14 2021, 12:58 AM
TOOK 5 HOURS TO DOWNLOAD BEFORE PLAYING!! That's with the game disc sitting in my PS4! Holy Crap.

Just got CALL OF DUTY VANGUARD so I"m stoked to give it a shot. I'm on PS4 but I think most folks at GMC who do game seem to be on PC. It's available on PC as well I believe. I'd love to see what other folks think of it as well, if anyone else here does get a chance to try it out.

Also, might be the only GMCer playing Destiny2?

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 14 2021, 07:51 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 15 2021, 08:27 AM
BEST GAME I"VE EVER PLAYED:

After playing through it, I have to say GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is the single best game I've ever played. It's got a compelling narrative/story, compelling characters, compelling graphics, enjoyable combat system, etc. It's a rare bird in modern games. It's a pure "CAMPAIGN" game. It does NOT have battle royale/various death match modes. There are plenty of games for this. This is about enjoying an actual game that is immersive. It's brilliant. These types of games and at this level are few and far between.

The unreal engine 5 demo going around is pretty amazing. It's using characters from the matrix. We might get a matrix game from this but it's mostly a demo of technology. The unreal engine powers most of the big games you see these days.

MASSIVE NEWS FROM WETAFX/UNITY

WETA FX is the effects unit of Peter Jackson's film studio that has produced some of the most stunning imagery of the last several decades (lord of the rings/avatar/etc) . They have developed wads of proprietary tools for this. Well, UNITY (unity makes a game engine, sorta like the unreal engine for building games/apps) just bought weta fx for $1.6 BILLION! Which means that all of the crazy cool fx/image tools from weta are going to be part of unity which you can download and use FOR FREE!!!!

*Here is a link to download UNITY for free.
https://store.unity.com/?_ga=2.152473663.78...lans-individual

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 15 2021, 09:28 AM

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Dec 15 2021, 10:21 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 15 2021, 08:27 AM) *
BEST GAME I"VE EVER PLAYED:

After playing through it, I have to say GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is the single best game I've ever played. It's got a compelling narrative/story, compelling characters, compelling graphics, enjoyable combat system, etc. It's a rare bird in modern games. It's a pure "CAMPAIGN" game. It does NOT have battle royale/various death match modes. There are plenty of games for this. This is about enjoying an actual game that is immersive. It's brilliant. These types of games and at this level are few and far between.

Did you play on console or pc?
Really wanted to try, but not quite of have good enough gpu to run it in highest settings rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Dec 15 2021, 11:34 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 16 2021, 06:02 AM
PLAYSTATION 4!!!! smile.gif I don't own a gaming PC. The only computer based gaming I do is via GOOGLE STADIA on my ancient laptop. Mostly I use my playstation for gaming. The graphics are good and it's way cheaper than a gaming PC. Also I can rent games from gamefly.com and they get delivered to my door. I used to be a big PC Gamer guy but got really sick of keeping up the pricey hardware just to play games.

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Dec 15 2021, 05:21 PM) *
Did you play on console or pc?
Really wanted to try, but not quite of have good enough gpu to run it in highest settings rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 19 2022, 04:50 AM
Guardians of the Galaxy is my GAME OF THE YEAR 2021. It's the best game I've played ever.

Second is CALL OF DUTY latest release. VANGUARD

ANYONE PLAY A GAME THAT THEY ENJOYED IN 2021? OR IS IT JUST ME?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:53 AM