Who Are The New Stars?
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 17 2015, 10:52 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
After reading an article about Flea from RHCP keeping bees: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/17/entertai...feat/index.html

....and seeing some photos of him as well as watching some recent Iron Maiden live shows on Youtube it just hit me : man, my favorite bands and artists are getting old! sad.gif

This makes me wonder, which young bands we can expect to continue the legacy of Metallica, Iron Maiden, RHCP and others?

Please share clips of young yet popular bands which have what it takes to become legendary as the ones mentioned above - I'd love to check them out.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Aug 19 2015, 08:37 AM
Learning Roadie
I don't think there will be, the music business has changed too much for that to happen

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 19 2015, 02:35 PM
Instructor
It's so difficult to predict... we can already suspect that bands like Foo Fighters, Muse are the next generation of classics.

But who would predict during the 90's that a member of Nirvana would create a band that becomes one of the biggest rock bands in the late 2000's... ? That's why it's difficult to predict now with young bands, but the good news is that there are lots of talented bands making great music.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 6 2015, 04:28 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I think Black Stone Cherry could be one smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:14 PM