> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Neoclassical Sweeping & Legato, Lesson By Gabriel Leopardi
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
9 [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

eMGie
Jun 22 2012, 01:53 PM
GMC:er
Original lesson: Neoclassical Sweeping & Legato by Gabriel Leopardi

It was a great pleasure to play this lesson! :)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 23 2012, 10:15 AM
Instructor
Nice effort here.. overall it sounds too rushed and many of the notes occur too early so if you can rein it in a bit more and keep the notes on the beat you'll nail a 10 smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 23 2012, 12:27 PM
Instructor
Howdy man! You are too fast biggrin.gif I think you can have the 10 if you slow down and go with the groove - it's just a matter of focus here, so I'm sure there's no problem at all. Give it another go while trying to keep steady with the backing track!

keep on rocking!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 24 2012, 08:41 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Great job on this one! Your sweeps sound very good, every note sound clear and the overall arpeggios sound smooth. That's something difficult to achieve at first. Te only thing that I could comment is that you could play the whole lesson tighter with the backing. Sometimes your timing is a bit off.

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Jun 24 2012, 08:42 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 25 2012, 01:01 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
8.3!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:58 AM