Joe's Bossa Study
chast
Jul 25 2008, 06:46 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey,

As I didn't get a feedback of my recording in my practice agenda, I post my recording of Joes Bossa Study here.
There is a bigger mistake in it and some chord changes aren't as smooth as I want them to be.

/edit: Upload is there now tongue.gif

Attached File  bossa.mp3 ( 1.1MB ) Number of downloads: 224

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by chast: Jul 25 2008, 06:48 PM

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jul 26 2008, 12:31 AM
Get to da Chopper!
Awesome recording max! One tiny little mistake that i heard and also some of the bass notes coming out stronger than the rest of the chord- but damn- great chord changing. Theres some really tough fingerings in this one and you aced the changes biggrin.gif

Congrats man wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
chast
Jul 26 2008, 02:15 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Jul 26 2008, 01:31 AM) *
Awesome recording max! One tiny little mistake that i heard and also some of the bass notes coming out stronger than the rest of the chord- but damn- great chord changing. Theres some really tough fingerings in this one and you aced the changes biggrin.gif

Congrats man wink.gif

Thank you for the nice comment Jord smile.gif
Yeah, you are right, got to work on the volume of the bass notes smile.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Jul 26 2008, 07:44 PM
Instructor
Not so bad keep your right hand relaxed could solve the bass problem, about tiny little errors in chord changes, simply you have to practice them a little bit more smile.gif

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
chast
Jul 27 2008, 12:55 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Joe Kataldo @ Jul 26 2008, 08:44 PM) *
Not so bad keep your right hand relaxed could solve the bass problem, about tiny little errors in chord changes, simply you have to practice them a little bit more smile.gif

Hehe ok, I try to keep my right hand relaxed, it's pretty hard because I don't do a lot without a pick, but I'm gonna try it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:08 AM