2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Assassin's Creed, Stealth? What's a "stealth"?
preownedguitar
Dec 30 2007, 11:03 AM
GMC:er
I beat this game as well, he's talking about the wierd red writings on the floor in the room with the animus. I didn't think it was the end of the game at that point. I was hoping to get to fight in the modern world. Its a great game and I can't wait for the sequel.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 30 2007, 01:38 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Ayen @ Dec 30 2007, 01:54 AM) *
Finally! I have another game to add to my list of games that I've beaten. While the ending wasn't too great in my opinion, I sure love the questions it leaves you with. It seems the next game may take place in Japan. By the way, Uncreator, what was so creepy? I went to my room and pressed Y and all that happened was the credits rolled.

Also, Andrew could you please move this to Electronic Entertainment? It's a pain I know, but the board doesn't have too many threads as it is.

Edit: I forgot to get the achievements for throwing the beggars and for lasting 10 minutes in conflict, but I'll leave those for later.

The creepy part when you use "Eagle Vision" when you look on the wall above your bead, and there are a bunch of weird symbols and writing, and your character, Desmond Miles, makes the comment that it could be blood.

Seems like someone used there own blood to write those for future assassins who came there to be tested on or whatever.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Dec 30 2007, 02:50 PM
we was playing on that game last night at my friends house lol such a funny game, we manage to kill a group of guards (4 of them) by throwing knives at their faces then "blending in" straight after and repeat the process tongue.gif without any alert thingies on the top triangle thingie

This post has been edited by kevin-riff-after-riff: Dec 30 2007, 02:50 PM

+Quote Post
Ayen
Dec 30 2007, 07:52 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 30 2007, 01:38 PM) *
The creepy part when you use "Eagle Vision" when you look on the wall above your bead, and there are a bunch of weird symbols and writing, and your character, Desmond Miles, makes the comment that it could be blood.

Seems like someone used there own blood to write those for future assassins who came there to be tested on or whatever.

Oh shoot, that was blood!? Wow, now I see why that was so creepy. I thought it was just some marker or something.

And thank you whoever (it just occured to me that we have more than one mod) moved this to the right forum.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 30 2007, 08:22 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Ayen @ Dec 30 2007, 01:52 PM) *
And thank you whoever (it just occured to me that we have more than one mod) moved this to the right forum.

That would be me smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Ayen
Dec 31 2007, 12:09 AM
I thought it would be, thanks Andrew!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jan 4 2008, 09:46 PM
ya i beat the game, i loved it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Goliath
Jan 5 2008, 04:11 PM
i traded this in for mass effect and am glad i did. mass effect is incredible. ac was cool but repetitive, mass effect has more meat on it.

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 6 2008, 03:18 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Assassin's Creed is pure genious.

Mass Effect though, is just on a level above perfect!

+Quote Post
Sabbz
Jan 16 2008, 06:18 PM
The wife and I splurged a bit last week and bought a new XBox 360 and some games. We got Guitar Hero 3, Mass Effect, BioShock and Assassins Creed. Out of all of them, AC is easily the best. I can barely put the damned thing down. tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear I wish I still owned:
Schecter C-S1 Elite
Ovation CC48
Peavey 6505+ HS
Dunlop DB01 Crybaby From Hell
MXR KFK 10 Band EQ
EHX Holy Grail + Stereo Memory Man
MXR Smart Gate

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:14 AM