2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Favorite Album Of The Year
wollace03
Jan 2 2013, 02:16 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 2 2013, 02:10 PM) *
John 5? I think that I missed his new album... ohmy.gif

definitely check it out!!! its called "god told me to" - it his best so far and I really like it a lot

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 2 2013, 03:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Jan 2 2013, 10:16 AM) *
definitely check it out!!! its called "god told me to" - it his best so far and I really like it a lot

Great! Thanks! I just read this and I'm more curious now!

"I have an album called ‘God Told Me To’ coming out and it’s half heavy and it’s half acoustic, which I’ve never done before. I’m doing a cover of MICHAEL JACKSON’s ‘Beat It’, an instrumental version of it. And it’s gonna be amazing. I’m really excited about this record ’cause of the acoustic stuff, ’cause I’ve never done that before"

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
wollace03
Jan 2 2013, 07:04 PM
I have two older albums by john 5 where he sreds a lot but I really, really like the accoustic stuff he does on his new album. great melodies and a great atmosphere - and a little bit unusual for john 5...

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jan 2 2013, 07:12 PM
Not to be a kissass but I really liked Ben Higgins album, especially Vigilant and Defining Armageddon
I also liked the new album of muse, many people were negative about this album, I liked it.

Furthermore I listened more to bands/albums that I just discovered such as the Metal Opera albums from Avantasia.

This post has been edited by snackajacks: Jan 2 2013, 07:13 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 2 2013, 09:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Jan 2 2013, 06:04 PM) *
I have two older albums by john 5 where he sreds a lot but I really, really like the accoustic stuff he does on his new album. great melodies and a great atmosphere - and a little bit unusual for john 5...

I really think he is more of a country/ acoustic player at heart tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 5 2013, 08:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Jan 2 2013, 03:04 PM) *

I'm really enjoying the acoustic stuff!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 6 2013, 07:58 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 5 2013, 07:44 PM) *
I'm really enjoying the acoustic stuff!

I think I'll get this one myself! smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:15 AM