New Instructor: Cosmin Lupu
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 15 2010, 02:23 PM
GMC Founder
This a great day for me - not only have we published installment #9 of Bear's Beginner's Corner, Ben's fantastic Marty Friedman Lesson - but it is also time to introduce...

Cosmin Lupu

Cosmin is a killer guitarist from Bucharest, Romania who is about to give you some insights - just check his introduction video out at his instructor profile.

Welcome to GMC Cosmin - you rock! I am very much looking forward to seeing you in the forum and following your lessons. cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Chris Evans
Nov 15 2010, 02:30 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Great stuff, welcome to GMC Cosmin! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 15 2010, 02:34 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC, Cosmin !! I love your attitude and philosophy..! smile.gif

Who's signatures are on your your JEM ? cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 15 2010, 02:46 PM
Instructor
Thank you guys, i am looking forward to start knowing everyone around!

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 15 2010, 01:34 PM) *
Welcome to GMC, Cosmin !! I love your attitude and philosophy..! smile.gif

Who's signatures are on your your JEM ? cool.gif

Hi Ben,

thank you very much tongue.gif my Jem is signed by Steve Vai, Mattias Eklundh, Guthrie Govan, Jenifer Baten, Dave Martone, Michael Lee Firkins Greg Howe, Andy Timmons, Stu Hamm, Brett Garsed and Andreas Oberg

I had the awesome opportunity to meet all these wonderful people and spend some quality time with them!

See you around!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 15 2010, 02:48 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 15 2010, 03:04 PM
GMC Founder
Hehe wow that's a fantastic bunch of signatures! I have met Mathias Eklundh and he is a very cool guy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 15 2010, 03:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 15 2010, 02:04 PM) *
Hehe wow that's a fantastic bunch of signatures! I have met Mathias Eklundh and he is a very cool guy.

Thank you Kris smile.gif

he is very cool and spontaneous laugh.gif I found my face pulled into a big smile (literally) when he took a picture with me

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 15 2010, 03:13 PM
GMC Founder
hehe yes! And energetic

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 15 2010, 03:38 PM
Instructor
Wow ! That's an incredible group of players !! And yes, I imagine it must have been a blast meeting Mattias Eklundh ! As for Kris & Mattius together, the question would be: Who is crazier ??? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 15 2010, 03:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 15 2010, 02:38 PM) *
Wow ! That's an incredible group of players !! And yes, I imagine it must have been a blast meeting Mattias Eklundh ! As for Kris & Mattius together, the question would be: Who is crazier ??? biggrin.gif

Each and every moment was very special, but I must admit that meeting Steve Vai was the actual firestarter laugh.gif back in 2005, that encounter started all the signature frenzy wink.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 15 2010, 03:53 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome to GMC Cosmin, and wow, those ARE some impressive signatures!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 15 2010, 03:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 15 2010, 02:53 PM) *
Welcome to GMC Cosmin, and wow, those ARE some impressive signatures!

Thank you very much Andrew smile.gif

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Nov 15 2010, 04:00 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Cosmin biggrin.gif
Welcome to GMC
Can't wait for your first lesson!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 15 2010, 04:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vaidya @ Nov 15 2010, 03:00 PM) *
Hi Cosmin biggrin.gif
Welcome to GMC
Can't wait for your first lesson!

Hello there Vaidya,

I am as eager as you are smile.gif

keep on rockin'

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Nov 15 2010, 04:37 PM
Instructor
welcome to the family brother!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 15 2010, 04:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Nov 15 2010, 03:37 PM) *
welcome to the family brother!

Thank you mate! \m/ cool.gif

+Quote Post
Lewiiii
Nov 15 2010, 04:54 PM
GMC:er
Hey Cosmin! I agree with the others, some great signatures there! Very nice JEM too biggrin.gif

Great introduction too, I'll be ready to pounce on your first lesson and bookmark it! tongue.gif

--------------------
BOO!

+Quote Post
Mate Nagy
Nov 15 2010, 04:54 PM
GMC:er
Hi Cosmin!

Welcome on board man, I'm sure you'll like it here smile.gif
I liked your playing very much, and I'm looking forward to see your first lessons . . .

This post has been edited by Mate Nagy: Nov 15 2010, 05:00 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 15 2010, 05:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mate Nagy @ Nov 15 2010, 03:54 PM) *
Hi Cosmin!

Welcome on board man, I'm sure you'll like it here smile.gif
I liked your playing very much, and I'm looking forward to see your first lessons . . .

Thank you! I feel very welcome already, just by seeing that everyone here is so friendly!

QUOTE (Lewiiii @ Nov 15 2010, 03:54 PM) *
Hey Cosmin! I agree with the others, some great signatures there! Very nice JEM too biggrin.gif

Great introduction too, I'll be ready to pounce on your first lesson and bookmark it! tongue.gif

hehehe, thanks - I am planning on adding Paul Gilbert's on the 4th of december biggrin.gif he's playing here in Bucharest!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 15 2010, 05:36 PM
Learning Roadie
Very inspirational introduction video! Welcome to GMC! Anxious to hear your lessons! smile.gif

BTW, I like the sound of your baritone guitar! Nice and heavy! Wooo cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 15 2010, 05:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Nov 15 2010, 04:36 PM) *
Very inspirational introduction video! Welcome to GMC! Anxious to hear your lessons! smile.gif

BTW, I like the sound of your baritone guitar! Nice and heavy! Wooo cool.gif

Thank you! Stay tuned for my first lesson, and don't hesitate to ask anything smile.gif I'll be happy to provide answers for everyone!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:45 PM