Equipment Update, I got some stuff over the last couple of months...
ZakkWylde
May 23 2009, 01:59 PM
Learning Tone Master
Here is a little update of the stuff I got myself sonce I bough my Halfstack (yes I have a major GAS problem) tongue.gif

-2 Months Ago I got this guitar:
Attached Image

It's an original Japanese Made Esp Viper with a matte Urban Camo finish, it's 1600Euros new but I got it from a Student friend who needed cash for his car for only 700Euros in almost new condition! The quality of an ESP from Japan is incredible, it's way above Gibson standards! I got rid of the EMG humbuckers and installed the meanest Pickups that Bareknuckle has to offer: THE WARPIGS blink.gif

They have twice the output of a regular high putput pickup!! And now this thing sounds like it looks: BRUTAL

-1 Month ago I got myself this one:
Attached Image

It's a takamine Dreadnought steelstring accoustic, not a very expensive model but very good sounding and well fabricated for the price - It serves it's purpose at BBQs ^^

-And Today I completed my Pedalboard with those two badboys:
Attached Image

An MXR Carbon Copy Delay (analog delay, blows any digital delay out of the water with it's warm tone) and aN MXR GT Overdrive (basicly a great Tubescreamer-like overdrive for a thicker lead tone)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:49 PM