Song In Progress, Song Doesn't Have a Title Yet
Rolls
Oct 27 2007, 10:29 AM
GMC:er
Hey All,

Here is a song I'm working on writing at the moment. I've been messing around with different tunings and this one is an open C tuning. It isn't the best recording but you can get the picture. Like I say, it is a work in progress and is just a rough recording but I'm looking for any feedback cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Drop_C.mp3 ( 1.68MB ) Number of downloads: 494

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Oct 27 2007, 10:45 AM
Hey that sounds really good man. And im not just saying that. I really like that rhythm there. Its really catchy.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
napsternova
Oct 27 2007, 10:58 AM
The only part that I personally think needs some improvement is in the few chords before the lead. The beginning is bright then it drops once and then again and its fine but the third is just too much. It's just too flat or something. I do like the makeup of the song. The lead is nice and scratchy.

--------------------
--- Jump in with both feet and hopefully you don't land on your head---

+Quote Post
Rolls
Oct 29 2007, 01:15 AM
Thanks for the comments. I agree about the third part, I will have to change it up.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:56 PM