Any Ableton Users ?, need help
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 25 2011, 10:36 PM
Instructor
One of my students bought POD Studio UX2. All are connected, i started Ableton that comes with hardware, audio tracks works fine,recording too, all can be heard, but what drives me crazy is - I can't get midi output !?! I put the drum in the midi track, started it, VU meter works- but no sound?? I tried everything but still nothing..

Suggestions?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 25 2011, 11:15 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Try the "controlpanel / sounds & audio/ Audio devides" too, steering it to the UX2 aswell.

I suppose you set the MIDI output in Ableton already.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 25 2011, 11:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 26 2011, 12:15 AM) *
Try the "controlpanel / sounds & audio/ Audio devides" too, steering it to the UX2 aswell.

I suppose you set the MIDI output in Ableton already.

Checked too ! I shall explain, we tried first on her computer, then I brought Ableton and installed it on my computer, without UX2 - the same happens! I have installed two DAWs, both work perfectly, and this, I can say a simple one, wont - I can't believe ,hahahahah..

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 07:04 AM