Im Thinkin About A New Ibanez
Ryan
Mar 15 2007, 12:39 AM
GMC:er
Well i got 1 ibanez electir/acoutic and its pretty good for being e/a.....but yea i want a full electric ibanez

how does a

GRG 170 DX sound

ive been reading many reviews about the sound off of ultimate-guitar.com
and its cheap..but im still not for sure or not

i want a guitar with a deep tone....with the capabilites for like some metal.....and i want it to be able to also do some hard rock
but also maybe a lil bit of slow soft song also maybe a lil bit like the song "simple man" by lynard skynard

does this sound like the guitar for me...or should i be looking at the les pauls or what...im all confused??????

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 15 2007, 11:42 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I've never played that model but in general I'd say Ibanez is good for hard rock and metal. For Lynyrd Skynyrd I'd choose a Les Paul (or Firebird or Explorer)
My Ibanez doesn't play blues and rock very well, I find the pu's to be a bit too hot, for southern rock I use my LP. When I need a more modern sound I pick my Ibanez.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 15 2007, 12:08 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
What is your budget?

I reccommend and RG Series, they sound great for Metal and Blues, most of them, although they arent the optimal blues guitar, with a flick of the 'ol selector switch, you can get a very bluesy tone.

+Quote Post
xhydrok9x
Mar 16 2007, 02:00 AM
GMC:er
go with the RG370 check out my post about it it has pictures

--------------------
ROCK TILL U DIE

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:41 AM