Bookmarks
Phil66
Jun 7 2015, 05:39 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello everyone.

OK, I know I can use the bookmarks system in my browser BUT, is there a way within GMC to bookmark posts? I don't mean whole topics just individual posts, I know you can get the url of an individual post by clicking on the number of that post which I could then use in the browser bookmark system but it would be nice if there was a way to store useful posts with notes. Some posts have very useful information but the topic could drop down the list in the forum and make it hard to find, particularly if it is a multi page thread. It would be good to have a personal library of these posts.

If this isn't possible, is there another way to work around this within you profile? I've looked but can't see anything.

Cheers folks

Phil

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 7 2015, 06:12 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 7 2015, 06:39 PM) *
Hello everyone.

OK, I know I can use the bookmarks system in my browser BUT, is there a way within GMC to bookmark posts? I don't mean whole topics just individual posts, I know you can get the url of an individual post by clicking on the number of that post which I could then use in the browser bookmark system but it would be nice if there was a way to store useful posts with notes. Some posts have very useful information but the topic could drop down the list in the forum and make it hard to find, particularly if it is a multi page thread. It would be good to have a personal library of these posts.

If this isn't possible, is there another way to work around this within you profile? I've looked but can't see anything.

Cheers folks

Phil

Hi Phil - thanks for feedback about bookmarks.

Currently it is not possible to bookmark posts within GMC interface. What you could to do as a workaround is setup your browser bookmarks and open a new folder for posts for example. Then you can get a single post link using this option: screenshot

Then you need to copy-paste the individual post link to your browser and once you are on the "post page", use the built in browser bookmarks feature to save the post and add more info about it.

Hope this helps at least a bit smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 7 2015, 06:30 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks Bogdan,

Yes I know how to do it that way, its just that it would be good to have it within GMC in case you are somewhere else without Chrome. It would also just be more user friendly. Maybe it could be looked into??

Cheers buddy

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:24 AM