Joyo Klonz
Mertay
Nov 1 2016, 03:14 PM
GMC:er

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
yoncopin
Nov 1 2016, 06:02 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I wish I had invented this! So awesome.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 2 2016, 01:30 AM
It's impossible to tell what an amp sounds like with that guy playing in that environment.

You know what would be really cool ... ?
Do that but with just 5 'amp paths' that are foot switchable. A tweed Fender, a blackface Fender, an AC30, a plexi Marshall and modern high gainer. And really try to get them right.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Nov 2 2016, 01:47 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 2 2016, 10:08 AM
Cool amp smile.gif She looks pretty bored I must say. I don't know if she just doesn't wanna be there or just doesn't like this guy but her face/body language says "get me outta here" smile.gif I do like to see joyo getting in on the multi amp/ phone controlled thing smile.gif I was expecting a bit lower price but street price will probably be a pinch lower I'm guessing. Having a big JOYO logo on your amp is not going to win you any cool points with your band mates though, no matter how good it is. They still have a bit of a hill to climb there. Even though they make some good stuff smile.gif I had a joyo overdrive that sounded amazing and cost almost nothing.

Todd
QUOTE (Mertay @ Nov 1 2016, 10:14 AM) *

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:51 PM