Neck Adjustment
besip
Apr 8 2008, 02:41 AM
GMC:er
hi guys quick question..how you easi decide if the neck is in right position
i'm have here some new string and wana them put on quitar actualy everytime when im do that i'm have lot of buzz
actualy i'm try to find the answer on Esp owner manul which is easy check online on page 7 but thats look for me to hard rolleyes.gif

it's here some easy way to check if the neck is underbow or back bow and then adjust him to right position before i'm put there new set of string{not by eye..my eye is not good } laugh.gif actualy i'm was try to change the string last night and again lot of buzz so i'm try to adjust the neck by my self ...almost all buzzing is of but i'm probbaly underbow becouse there is big distance betwen frets and string but if i'm put this back to normal position then i'm have buuzz

so if i'm be sure abut the right position of neck and there be still buzzing then i'm have to work on bridge right??

sorry for beginer question but i'm dont wana take the quitar every time to shop and its just 200$ quitar so i'm wana try to do that by my self and know it for future..i'm all ready ask this Ivan on his forum but his out and i'm wana work on that now so if somebody can help me come in
Thanks-Rene

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Apr 8 2008, 02:43 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:44 AM