Finally! Live Capture In Premiere Pro 6
Todd Simpson
May 17 2017, 10:43 PM
GMC:er
One thing I HATED about Adobe Premiere pro CS5.5 was the lack of "live" video capture. E.G. You hit CAPTURE and you didn't get any sort of preview as to what you were capturing. Uggh. Lame. Pain in the neck. Might as well just capture using quicktime at that point. Well, FINALLY, adobe have heard the lament of the user base and in Premiere Pro CS6.0 (and later I assume, ), in CS6.0 you actually get to see WHAT YOU ARE CAPTURING!!! So if you are capturing in full HD, you get to preview in full HD and better still, the audio is perfectly synched with the video. (Previously, capturing HD using the quicktime utility, audio was off set which was another pain in the neck). So in a single button click, you can grab HD audio/video with perfect synch FROM CAMERA TO HARD DRIVE, DIRECT. Freaking Finally!!!!! (forgive me if this is old news to some, I just got version 6.0 so I'm stoked!). No more recording on to sim cards and waiting for transfer, or worse hdv tape, or camera hard drive, just connect the camera to your computer and bam, capture HD directly to your computer hard drive while seeing it live, with perfect synch.

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 18 2017, 08:02 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:28 PM