Traditional Instruments
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 27 2013, 09:52 AM
Instructor
Each morning, I get my coffee after breakfast and start browsing the GMC forum, while having a nice music in the background. This morning, I have discovered a wonderful melody played on an Asian instrument called guzheng - it mesmerized me and also inspired me to write this thread about traditional instruments.

What sort of traditional instruments do you like listening to?

For me, at this very moment:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Timmy b
Feb 27 2013, 05:21 PM
Learning Rock Star
As much as most people hate them, I really like bagpipes! There's something just awesome about them!

I also really like Hurdy Gurdies (that seems to be the english name for them) I've seen them quite often in my travels to Hungary and beyond.
Again, there's something just cool about them!
Seems as though I have a thing for drone instruments!

But is saying all that, these arent instruments I could listen to a lot, not really a relaxing sound. Though I do want a Hurdy Gurdy! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:54 AM