2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Just When You Thought It Was Safe.....
rokchik
May 14 2008, 12:09 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Antipolitik @ May 12 2008, 09:52 PM) *
Hey,

next time don't forget to invite me, (I got a Polaris XLT 600 -96 hehehehe) but she's hot!
Working nightshift in this s******* looking on those pics is very painful smile.gif
I want to riiiiide your Ski-Doo! Over the open water! I love fishing!

Hey man anytime smile.gif

Snow is gone now but won't be long before it's back. But hey if you can make it here this weekend we are going fishing/camping for 3 days... just bring a canoe wink.gif

rok

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Antipolitik
May 21 2008, 11:48 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (rokchik @ May 14 2008, 01:09 AM) *
Hey man anytime smile.gif

Snow is gone now but won't be long before it's back. But hey if you can make it here this weekend we are going fishing/camping for 3 days... just bring a canoe wink.gif

rok

Oh... I would love to camp/fish for 3 days, actually me and Daniel will do that soon. Waiting for the temperature to rise some more... too cold still! Hope you catch something big! More pictures! Always fun!
I'll post some pictures of our trip as soon as I can!

Later friend

Jonas

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:59 AM