Darkthrone F.o.a.d
Robin
Oct 5 2007, 05:27 AM
GMC:er
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde..._F.O.A.D_Review

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Jul 8 2009, 10:15 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 7 2007, 09:48 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Definetly sounds like ill have to pick it up soon.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
VinceG
Oct 8 2007, 12:20 AM
hmm, Im thinking I should pick it up but I havent been thouroughly impressed w/ there work after Transylvanian Hunger but thats just me. I do would like to know the combination of punk and black metal though. Pretty bada** of an album art.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 8 2007, 12:42 AM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Oct 7 2007, 11:20 PM) *
Pretty bada** of an album art.

Looks like a necro Iron Maiden cover smile.gif

You guys should definitely buy it biggrin.gif (That goes for all Darkthrone albums tongue.gif )

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 8 2007, 09:33 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
How does it do stacked up to the rest of there stuff? is it up there with Transylvanian Hunger and A Blaze In The Northern Sky, or is it better, not as good, what do you think?

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 10 2007, 05:54 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Oct 8 2007, 08:33 AM) *
How does it do stacked up to the rest of there stuff? is it up there with Transylvanian Hunger and A Blaze In The Northern Sky, or is it better, not as good, what do you think?

As I said in the review, none of their albums are as good as "the three black" albums. But it is definitely different. Its worth buying, without a doubt, but still its not that suuuuper amazing, but its different and really freakin cool. Its really good imo.

This post has been edited by Robin: Oct 10 2007, 05:55 PM

+Quote Post
Hungus
Oct 10 2007, 06:34 PM
Awesome man I love Darkthrone... Deffinitly gotta get this album

This post has been edited by Hungus: Oct 10 2007, 06:36 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:53 AM