14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
The Day And Night Video Collab, Instructor/students Video Collaboration
Darius Wave
Nov 10 2013, 08:59 PM
Instructor
Our GMC Zakk W. - Bleez once again shows he can handle a melody really nice! He's a great example for any further players. Always match Your playing to the track and respect Your real abilities to play some things. It's really much better to play melodic, col take (like Bleez) that trying to use to much stuff that is not precise at the moment. Everything has it's right time. Once again You made it pretty good bleez! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 10 2013, 09:21 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 10 2013, 07:59 PM) *
Our GMC Zakk W. - Bleez once again shows he can handle a melody really nice! He's a great example for any further players. Always match Your playing to the track and respect Your real abilities to play some things. It's really much better to play melodic, col take (like Bleez) that trying to use to much stuff that is not precise at the moment. Everything has it's right time. Once again You made it pretty good bleez! smile.gif

biggrin.gif awesome, darius, thank you very much., you just made my day!
maybe in a year or two all you will get from me will be pure shred cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by bleez: Nov 10 2013, 09:22 PM

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 10 2013, 10:15 PM
Instructor
I don't need any pure shred form You...the balance You keep right now is vey good . You should keep it this way. Of course You can add some killer licks but don't forget about Your roots then biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 11 2013, 02:07 AM
Instructor
Hey guys! It's really cool to see that this one is evolving really cool. I'll be back home on thursday ready to give my first impressions about your takes. But from what I can see now, I'm sure that this one will be an epic collab. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 11 2013, 10:00 AM
Instructor
Told ya bleez wink.gif Now Darius is here to back it up as well! It can only mean it's good, right? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Grace
Nov 12 2013, 12:31 AM
GMC:er
I think I'll give this a try smile.gif I miss this a lot and it sounds very nice to me, I won't promise I will do it but I promise I will try!!

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 12 2013, 09:20 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 11 2013, 09:00 AM) *
Told ya bleez wink.gif Now Darius is here to back it up as well! It can only mean it's good, right? smile.gif

you did indeed, matey smile.gif thanks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 12 2013, 09:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Grace @ Nov 12 2013, 12:31 AM) *
I think I'll give this a try smile.gif I miss this a lot and it sounds very nice to me, I won't promise I will do it but I promise I will try!!

That would be great smile.gif Hope to See You joining this collab. Remember If You won't mad it with everything, You can just send the audio tracks and a few photos.Of course would awesome if You can bring the video too smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 12 2013, 12:22 PM
Instructor
Hey Grace! Glad to have ya onboard smile.gif As Darius said - no problemmo if you can't come up with a video, you can just send the pics and the audio files and we'll make it shine wink.gif

+Quote Post
gregc1
Nov 12 2013, 03:20 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 10 2013, 07:20 PM) *
Embrace the dark side.... yo biggrin.gif

Damn nice one Bleez cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 12 2013, 05:12 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Nov 12 2013, 02:20 PM) *
Damn nice one Bleez cool.gif

thank ye kindly sir smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 12 2013, 07:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Here's an updated take, though note final yet:

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Grace
Nov 12 2013, 08:53 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 12 2013, 08:32 AM) *
That would be great smile.gif Hope to See You joining this collab. Remember If You won't mad it with everything, You can just send the audio tracks and a few photos.Of course would awesome if You can bring the video too smile.gif

Alright thank you Darius smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 12 2013, 11:22 AM) *
Hey Grace! Glad to have ya onboard smile.gif As Darius said - no problemmo if you can't come up with a video, you can just send the pics and the audio files and we'll make it shine wink.gif

Sounds good smile.gif and thank you!

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 12 2013, 09:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 12 2013, 03:55 PM) *

Hey Cael! This is a great take man! It has a very good balance between fast licks and melodic phrases. Your technique is just perfect as well as the feeling that you gave to the take. Also your tone fits so good with the backing! What gear did you use?

Congratulations and thanks for your take & video! smile.gif

QUOTE (gregc1 @ Nov 6 2013, 02:09 PM) *
Here is my "Day" take. If I can get it done before the deadline I will try to get a "Night" take posted too. Love both backings and I'm really looking forward to seeing what everybody comes up with.

Cosmin/Darius/Gabriel, I will get the files all packaged up and sent over to you.

Wou!! I love this take. It's so great! I like how you use reach the latest notes with bends using an technique that I first learnt by Marty Friedman. Your take is so majestic. Thanks a lot!!

QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 10 2013, 04:20 PM) *
Embrace the dark side.... yo biggrin.gif

Hey mate! I like your take, you gave a really dark feeling to the night side of this collab. I enjoy listening to it as a loop. Thanks a lot mate! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 12 2013, 10:40 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 12 2013, 06:55 PM) *

cael, that lick at about 0.27 where you have ( I think ) a 'sweep, tap, sweep' and then into a run...... huh.gif that is mega tasty!

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 13 2013, 08:56 PM
Learning Roadie
Here's my take I have been working on getting - I finally got it. smile.gif Files are below too.

My 3 files
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/977du2hkxp4qwj6/mP7xSeKLXu

Brandon

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 13 2013, 11:27 PM
Instructor
Cael...this was a great piece of music. I really dig this kind of phrasing taste. Great solo maaannn...keep doing more like this smile.gif

Fireball....very nice to hear Your bright side instead of the 8-strin dark character You usually are smile.gif Nice long sustain smile.gif Didn't You miss other 2 low strings ?smile.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 14 2013, 01:10 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 13 2013, 04:27 PM) *
Fireball....very nice to hear Your bright side instead of the 8-strin dark character You usually are smile.gif Nice long sustain smile.gif Didn't You miss other 2 low strings ?smile.gif

It's nice to take a break from it. This is my roots.

Glad you like it. smile.gif

+Quote Post
tonyk
Nov 14 2013, 05:42 AM
Thanks for collab
Hope these links actually work

https://www.youtube.com/user/tonyk525?feature=c4-feed-u
https://soundcloud.com/tonyk525/day-collab
https://soundcloud.com/tonyk525/day-collab-solo

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 14 2013, 10:19 AM
Instructor
Very nice lines Bran - you always had a soft spot for melodic lines smile.gif I remember your old collab takes wink.gif

Tony - I heard a nice theme in there! Thanks for the takes!

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:08 PM