New Member Here, Introduction Time
Thomas Guitar
Jun 9 2011, 07:42 PM
GMC:er
Hey everybody.

A warm hello from Victoria BC Canada....eh! wink.gif Recently retired and picking up the guitar as a newish hobby. Played a bit when I was in my teens; you know the old 3 chord songs like Louie Louie. Really enjoying myself and I am pretty disciplined about practice. Mostly play by ear and by tabs. I like the old stuff. Working on Tico Tico thanks to the great on line lesson. It challenging with fast alternate picking etc. I have a really nice solid body Godin Guitar here and a couple of amps. Would like to get into an audio interface maybe to expand a bit. Had a temporary set back after starting about 1 1/2 years ago as I lost the end on my middle finger. Hasn't stop me though.

All the best,
Thomas
[/size][size="3"][font="Arial"][/font]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 9 2011, 07:49 PM
Instructor
Hi Thomas, welcome to GMC smile.gif

Glad to hear that you've picked up the guitar again... what sort of guitar players do you like ?

You can use the search bar to look up any musical styles or techniques.. also, the instructors do live video chats every week.. the schedule is at the bottom right corner of the main page. You can access the chat room any time by just clicking on the word 'CHAT' at the top.. easy ! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2011, 08:03 PM
Instructor
hey Thomas! great to hear that you are still into this stuff after such a nasty setback! You are an inspiration to GMC smile.gif welcome!! We're here to assist you in any way we can, so don't be shy with the questions!

+Quote Post
velci
Jun 9 2011, 08:14 PM
Learning Roadie
Welcome to GMC! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 9 2011, 08:19 PM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Jun 9 2011, 09:47 PM
Instructor
Hi Thomas, welcome to GMC & have lot of fun!
smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 9 2011, 09:49 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC, Thomas smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blister
Jun 11 2011, 04:21 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome to GMC & glad you're here! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 11 2011, 07:16 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC Thomas!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 11 2011, 10:25 PM
Instructor
Hey Thomas, nice to have you onboard. If you need any help, please let us know - we will gladly assist you! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:47 PM