Another Lesson Idea
Tuubsu
Mar 20 2008, 04:05 PM
GMC:er
Hello Kosei!

Once again thanks for making the Gran vals, that I wished for. I would have another wish for you, if you don't mind. wink.gif

So, I was thinking about this exellent piece from Maurice Ravel, Bolero, I'm sure you've heard it since it's pretty famous. Very melodic and a little exotic sounding piece, that I think if you would do the the whole thing you would get atleast two lessons from it.

So, would you consider doing this? I'm sure many classical guitarists from gmc would love this piece! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kosei Kubota
Apr 14 2008, 11:13 PM
Classical Instructor
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Mar 20 2008, 11:05 AM) *
Hello Kosei!

Once again thanks for making the Gran vals, that I wished for. I would have another wish for you, if you don't mind. wink.gif

So, I was thinking about this exellent piece from Maurice Ravel, Bolero, I'm sure you've heard it since it's pretty famous. Very melodic and a little exotic sounding piece, that I think if you would do the the whole thing you would get atleast two lessons from it.

So, would you consider doing this? I'm sure many classical guitarists from gmc would love this piece! smile.gif

Sorry for the late reply.
I was away for a while.

Thank you again for your idea of Nokia Tune. Everyone loved it!

Yes, I know Ravel's Bolero. It is a masterpiece for the orchestra.
I have not tried it on the guitar. I will give it a thought.

Kosei

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:01 PM