I Need Help To Decide
kyldeee
Mar 10 2008, 03:51 PM
GMC:er
So I've been thinking of getting either the Korg Pandora PX5D or the Line 6 PodXT... They both have recording capabilities via USB right??? But I don't know which one I should buy, the prize difference between these two products is small... Can you guys help me in my decision which one would be the smarter choice???

Thanks smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
DeepRoots
Mar 10 2008, 03:56 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Well it depends on budget and why you need it.

I'm about to buy a PX5D after considering Line 6, i like that not only can it record but ill be able to take it around and play without an amp with headphones , its very portable.

However, as awesome as they will both be for recording the POD XT live has way more potential in the way of live performance, you wont be putting your Pandora through a PA wink.gif (unless anybody can prove me wrong, anyone done that??)

But what got it for me was that where im from buying both new has a £100 ( $200 USD) price difference, and i want a new product.

PX5d for me! Though i definitley wouldnt turn down a free POD wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Mar 10 2008, 04:02 PM
GMC:er
Yeah, I think I'm gonna go with the PX5D smile.gif

The prize difference is so small as I'm ordering it from thomann.de, and I think that the PX5D suites better for my needs at the moment as I'm not doing any live shows smile.gif And as you said it's very portable which makes my choice as bit easier smile.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 10 2008, 04:04 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
good luck with it!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Mar 10 2008, 11:17 PM
Instructor
go to Pandora

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:55 AM