2 Pages V   1 2 >  
From Russia With Love
Boris
May 2 2007, 06:08 AM
GMC:er
Yo my name is Boris, I'm from Moscow, but now live in Minnesota.
I'm 19 years old, i started playing guitar about 2 years ago, but then after a couple of months lost motivation, and interest to play, because i didnt know where to start.
After hearing about these lessons from a friend, i checked it out, and was really impressed. I just joined a couple of weeks ago but already have learned alot, and improved alot since i joined. now i cant even put down the guitar for more than a couple of hours.
Hope to see you all later.
Thank you, bye smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 2 2007, 09:25 AM
Instructor
Hey man! It's great you got the guitar going after all!

I am from Ukraine but live in Croatia for almost 10 years now! So we are ex.neighbours! laugh.gif

Enjoy your staying!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 2 2007, 01:39 PM
Lets go fishing!
Welcome Boris! cool.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 2 2007, 02:15 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (mattacuk @ May 2 2007, 08:39 AM) *
Welcome Boris! cool.gif

Hi Boris, welcome to GMC!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Melinda
May 2 2007, 07:42 PM
Welcome
QUOTE (Boris @ May 1 2007, 11:08 PM) *
Yo my name is Boris, I'm from Moscow, but now live in Minnesota.
I'm 19 years old, i started playing guitar about 2 years ago, but then after a couple of months lost motivation, and interest to play, because i didnt know where to start.
After hearing about these lessons from a friend, i checked it out, and was really impressed. I just joined a couple of weeks ago but already have learned alot, and improved alot since i joined. now i cant even put down the guitar for more than a couple of hours.
Hope to see you all later.
Thank you, bye smile.gif

+Quote Post
lefty01
May 2 2007, 08:25 PM
hi, and welcome to GMC. you made the best choice ever in your playing. get on here, stay and learn...you'll love it. Best to ya.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 3 2007, 03:11 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yep, GMC Is guaranteed to help you.

James Bond Owns.....

+Quote Post
Boris
May 3 2007, 06:50 AM
Thank you very much.

JAMES BOND DOES OWN

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 4 2007, 11:54 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
YES HE DOES!!!

HELL YEAH!!!

+Quote Post
ch00ch00man
May 7 2007, 05:51 AM
Hey namesake, welcome. My name is Boris too. Originally from Odessa, been living in New York for about thirty years. I picked up the guitar for the first time in twenty five years, about two months ago. Thanks to GMC, I'm progressing at a much greater pace then I could have ever dream off. If this site won't give you the motivation to play, and play, and play... nothing will.

Again, welcome!
Boris

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 7 2007, 08:29 AM
Instructor
@ch00ch00man: can you speak Ukrainian or Russian or you were just born there? I see we are getting members from my country! I am Ukrainian - lived 10 years there!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
ch00ch00man
May 8 2007, 03:18 AM
Pavel,

I speak Russian, and if you put a gun to my head, I'll read and write too (it takes me about ten minutes to warm up and remember the letters of the alphabet). My mother and father speak Ukrainian, I never learned. What about yourself? Btw, a Russian (Ukrainian) in Croatia! Is that common?

Boris

+Quote Post
Rockwouldbe
May 8 2007, 11:32 AM
Rock Instructor
finaly the problem with pavel is solved. the accent i mean. i always tought you are russain but it says croatia!.

and to all the russain guys here

Kak dila??

Harsho???

welcome to the family Boris

--------------------
My gear:
Ibanez Rg2570, Pod XTL, peavey classic 30w
Guitar it is a passion

a link to the Aspiring instructor

+Quote Post
yuriy_boyko
May 8 2007, 12:20 PM
lol im from ukraine too, but live in ireland. haha where abouts in ukraine u are from pavel? im from ternopil dry.gif

+Quote Post
Jorbazz
Dec 25 2007, 10:00 PM
Welcome biggrin.gif
Did you know that Boris on sami means Hello tongue.gif

--------------------
My Gear:
-ESP LTD EC-1000BLK Deluxe
-Marshall ADV 50 W
-Line-6 Floorpod

Studio Gear:
Allen&Heath Zed-14
Sonar LE

Favourite Bands:
Englebarn(Angelkid)
HangFace
Dream Theater
Alit Boazu(Blue Raindeer)
MindTwist
Iron-Maiden
Metallica
Liquid Tension Experiment
G3
Torch

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 25 2007, 10:11 PM
Instructor
Welcome Boris smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Dec 25 2007, 11:14 PM
Instructor
you welcome boris

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 26 2007, 10:48 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Boris !!! I wish you a merry christmas (I supose you have a white christmas tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 26 2007, 02:35 PM
Instructor
Hi man, and welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jan 4 2008, 06:05 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Welcome to GMC smile.gif .
Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:10 PM